Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL/GDFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hulkster said:
Is that affirmative to me being an ordinary bloke or that his comment was stupid?
That you are probably an ordinary bloke! Its not your fault Hulkster but 10 years in the BFL will do that to you!!

WildJohn said:
That you are probably an ordinary bloke! Its not your fault Hulkster but 10 years in the BFL will do that to you!!

Dont you have better things to do with your time Wildjohn than posting these ordinary ordinary posts. Perhaps you could concentrate on not wasting taxpayers money and do something to improve the shambles of an event that occurs on a friday night in Lt Malop St.

Daisy_13 said:
Dont you have better things to do with your time Wildjohn than posting these ordinary ordinary posts. Perhaps you could concentrate on not wasting taxpayers money and do something to improve the shambles of an event that occurs on a friday night in Lt Malop St.
Lets just stick to talking about footy thanks Daisy. Or would you prefer Chicken????
Interesting that you believe an event attended by 9000 people to be a shamble perhaps a better event would be to have a skin-ful at the races then bash someone becuase of their race and make anti-Semitic comments just like your fellow Ocean Grove team-mates??

WildJohn said:
Lets just stick to talking about footy...perhaps a better event would be to have a skin-ful at the races then bash someone becuase of their race and make anti-Semitic comments just like your fellow Ocean Grove team-mates??

Excuse me WJ, but how is this sticking to "talking about footy", just because those OG players were accused, doesn't mean that Daisy was involved just because he happens to player with the Grubbers, i'm not saying that im sticking up for what the players did, because I reckon it's a discrace...but just maybe you can stick to "talking about footy" as well...eh?

tommahawk_07 said:
i'm not sure wildjohn was accusing daisy of anything, just pointing out some of his mates' favourite past times...
I see the Ocean Grove Footballers in the Herald Sun today feature in the What's hot and What's not pages

paptap said:
the fop has left st.marys to join chapman at drysdale

Fair enough... Frank is from North Shore originally and probably played a bit of juniors with Chapman. How'd you find this one out? Also, anything on Corey Chapman if he is staying next year?

Rumour the Colac paper has stated StAlbans looking to appoint either Peter McVilley or Damien Mahoney as coach. Can't see how either of these would be any help to this club at all. This mob need to do something drastic & positive. Surely if they show no massive improvement, their GFL status can;t last forever.....

paptap said:
the fop has left st.marys to join chapman at drysdale

What is Bell Parks red headed back pocket going to do now. When Bell Park played St.Marys he was always assured of a game because of his history in always shutting down the great fop. With him heading to Drysdale he is going to have to find a new target. Word is he has Riccardi in his sights.

Daisy_13 said:
What is Bell Parks red headed back pocket going to do now. When Bell Park played St.Marys he was always assured of a game because of his history in always shutting down the great fop. With him heading to Drysdale he is going to have to find a new target. Word is he has Riccardi in his sights.

had the pleasure of sitting next to the man in question watching bell parks elimination final from the back row of the brownlow... wait a minute, didnt they play st marys?? could this be the reason bell park did not advance further in '06??

be assured the young man did not let his omission get him down as that night he proceeded to put on one of the greatest jagerbomb-downing shows home house has ever seen, only to be shown the exit but a few minutes later in suspicious circumstances...

tommahawk_07 said:
had the pleasure of sitting next to the man in question watching bell parks elimination final from the back row of the brownlow... wait a minute, didnt they play st marys?? could this be the reason bell park did not advance further in '06??

Word i'm getting is that after his brothers performance a couple of weeks after this elim fina, he is the 2nd favourite son now!!! Unlucky......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BULLITT said:
Rumour the Colac paper has stated StAlbans looking to appoint either Peter McVilley or Damien Mahoney as coach. Can't see how either of these would be any help to this club at all. This mob need to do something drastic & positive. Surely if they show no massive improvement, their GFL status can;t last forever.....

both of them have knocked the job back can't blame them who would want it

who is the fop??

and will ocean grove announce a new number one ticketr holder soon, heard he is a big hollywood star who was born in australia!!! :D

benrey_demons said:
who is the fop??

and will ocean grove announce a new number one ticketr holder soon, heard he is a big hollywood star who was born in australia!!! :D
Has he got a last name of Hitler?

Where has the Young Pres gone?
Has his love life prevented him from posting on this site now???

I would love to know how Brett Campigilli missed out on receiving life membership honours at Sunday's AGM?? Three others received this award and it could be argued that Campigilli has done more for Bell Park than the other?

We want answers Young Pres, stopped hiding behind the confines of the committee room and come out and face the members with the truth! You represent us Pres and at the moment we couldn't be more disappointed!

WildJohn said:
Where has the Young Pres gone?
Has his love life prevented him from posting on this site now???

I would love to know how Brett Campigilli missed out on receiving life membership honours at Sunday's AGM?? Three others received this award and it could be argued that Campigilli has done more for Bell Park than the other?

We want answers Young Pres, stopped hiding behind the confines of the committee room and come out and face the members with the truth! You represent us Pres and at the moment we couldn't be more disappointed!

here here!

i also believe at the same meeting the issue of a certain dissappearing photo of a club legend was discussed. it turns out the whereabouts is known but the picture will not be re-installed into its rightfull place until the powers that be ie: young pres can be assured of no more position changes...

lift young pres! lift!!

tommahawk_07 said:
here here!

i also believe at the same meeting the issue of a certain dissappearing photo of a club legend was discussed. it turns out the whereabouts is known but the picture will not be re-installed into its rightfull place until the powers that be ie: young pres can be assured of no more position changes...

lift young pres! lift!!
your a joke Young Pres!
Represent the members or get off the committee!!!

tommahawk_07 said:
here here!

lift young pres! lift!!
Tomma perhaps you could clarify a few issues with the Vice Pres tonight.
1. The over-looking of Brett Campigili to Life Membership status.
2. The disappearance from its rightful spot of the photo of a club legend.

Perhaps if the Vice Pres doesn't have any answers then he too can join the Young Pres on the scrapheap!!

tommahawk_07 said:
and if u dont know the fop u should not post on this thread...

get out!!

Ooohhhhh, shot down benny...Frank Flopani was prolly one of the best second rate players going around about 5 yrs ago, when he just used to sit down the foward pocket down at West Kardinia, and bag about 5 or 6 a game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back