Local Geelong Leagues Thread (GFL/BFL/GDFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What about Aaron Greaves, Craig Biddiscome and Mick Atkins all having the job at Barwon Heads but Greaves declined when he got the Leopold position and Biddiscome pulled out leaving Mick Atkins?

Luke Forbes and Marcus Forbes to Geelong West Blue?

Just wondering if you fellow Geelong posters can tell me about former GFL boys the brothers HILL !! where they are now, were they good players in the gfl and who's the pick of them !?

Seriously i wanna hear some recent/breaking news/rumours,not info that's already well known and publiciced and days old.Sure theres a few that would agree.Thankyou.

Point taken but there's others that aren't in the know. Rumors are just that until they are confirmed. Published in Addy on Wednesday, put on the forum on Wednesday for those who dont get the addy. Rumor confirmed.

What about Aaron Greaves, Craig Biddiscome and Mick Atkins all having the job at Barwon Heads but Greaves declined when he got the Leopold position and Biddiscome pulled out leaving Mick Atkins?

Luke Forbes and Marcus Forbes to Geelong West Blue?
Luke forbes would never go to lowly Blue West. Marcus wouldnt get a game!!

Luke forbes would never go to lowly Blue West. Marcus wouldnt get a game!!

i have herd that Mark Trevaskis has been training on the mountains in the himmalayers and is very fit and keen to try his luck at player coach of anakie football club (but that is just a rumor )IT would be good for anakie to get Mark but apparently he is asking for alot of $ and some land at Lovely banks:confused:

I met a bloke from St Marys a few weeks ago absolute gun of a player i have heard and a bloody top bloke dont know his first name but goes by the nikname of westy?? He turned up to our vote count a couple of sundeys ago a mate of former St marys player steve shultz! And he is a spitting image to west coast player Matt Pridis well the hair anyways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have herd that Mark Trevaskis has been training on the mountains in the himmalayers and is very fit and keen to try his luck at player coach of anakie football club (but that is just a rumor )IT would be good for anakie to get Mark but apparently he is asking for alot of $ and some land at Lovely banks:confused:

I have known Mark for a long time and i really think this is way off the mark. He is not coaching material and if he was going to play i would think it would be back at Amateurs. Remember last year he was going to St Marys and didnt. So i think he aint going to Anakie.

But hey money always talks doesnt it.

Clarke and Mountjoy...
Clarke probably heard he was only going to be the 2nd forward at ammos anyway. David Mitchell is a huge signing at Ammos. Former leading goal kicker at Werribee VFL seniors and played for Glenelg on SANFL this year. He will kick over 100 goals

would that be sam clarke from ammos or bigger again?

I spoke to Sam a few weeks ago, said he had a meeting with Lara but he wasnt going there. Take that as you will.

Now if David Mitchell is going too Ammos that is huge. With Robertson, Zaparenkov and Mitchell they will be a huge chance for the flag. Why would Clark leave.

Sam Clark wont be a second forward he willplay on ball/half forward. Its frightening to say but he is a better on baller than full forward (where he kicked a ton).

Get on the Ammos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back