Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's game for Bridgewater was a harsh reality check.

Too many passengers who just expect it to happen.

They need to realise a couple of the favorites around the club are only two's players.

Name the players who you feel are not up to it, dont make huge statements and not even name who you are talking about, if this is your opinion then be more specific. Do you have the b-alls to name them, i dont think so. :thumbsdown:

Today's game for Bridgewater was a harsh reality check.

Too many passengers who just expect it to happen.

They need to realise a couple of the favorites around the club are only two's players.

Name the players who you feel are not up to it, dont make huge statements and not even name who you are talking about, if this is your opinion then be more specific. Do you have the b-alls to name them, i dont think so. :thumbsdown:

Calm down timebomb...don't you think it is a bit unfair to slag off players on the forum when they can't answer back???

my tips are: mitiamo in a close one haythorpe a big out
marong by 20 pts
pyramid hill by 42 pts inglewood will be rite in it 4 a long time but pyramids class too prevail at pyramid
serp by 60 just too good for ycw
good luck too all teams hopefully no injuries

my tips are: mitiamo in a close one haythorpe a big out
marong by 20 pts
pyramid hill by 42 pts inglewood will be rite in it 4 a long time but pyramids class too prevail at pyramid
serp by 60 just too good for ycw
good luck too all teams hopefully no injuries
you are a f### head mate ! how can you say pyramid by 42 but inglwood be rite in it . thats just ____ed and you are a unit mate you got no idea ! the woods had some shit players playing to day crap day and they done ok i bet you ____ wit rob morris will pull any teams pants down and spank there ass . he will win the leauge b&f ! by the way i dont give a shit about gramer coz im pissed but u r all f@@@ heads !

you are a f### head mate ! how can you say pyramid by 42 but inglwood be rite in it . thats just ____ed and you are a unit mate you got no idea ! the woods had some shit players playing to day crap day and they done ok i bet you ____ wit rob morris will pull any teams pants down and spank there ass . he will win the leauge b&f ! by the way i dont give a shit about gramer coz im pissed but u r all f@@@ heads !

so what your saying is that you think Rob Morris will win the league B&F and it is only round 3. Well they will need to win alot more games to gain any votes at all. But goodluck to them.

any reports or injuries out of Saturday.

so what your saying is that you think Rob Morris will win the league B&F and it is only round 3. Well they will need to win alot more games to gain any votes at all. But goodluck to them.

any reports or injuries out of Saturday.

Well Miti are 1-2 without Wicks. Just goes to show how valuable he is to their set-up. Lots of people say he is a so and so but obviously his presence and ruck work means a lot to Miti who were the hot favourites this year. Newbridge have suprised and Inglewood beat them.

settle down they were in it 4 a long time trailling by 5 goals at 3 qtr time kicking with the wind in the last qtr but pyramids class prevailled too win by 45 pts while i wasnt spot on with my tips i wouldnt say i was 2 far off with that one!!! and yeah i heard rob morris is a good player and has had a great start 2 the year good luck too him.

Yc had a most improved performance against Serp Saturday. Played well, maybe with the large amount of player turnover they may improve as the year goes on. Mighten not be as bad as everyone sad we would be?

Well Miti are 1-2 without Wicks. Just goes to show how valuable he is to their set-up. Lots of people say he is a so and so but obviously his presence and ruck work means a lot to Miti who were the hot favourites this year. Newbridge have suprised and Inglewood beat them.

How are the ex Huntly boys Adam Campbell & Muz Saunders goin? Miti chasing another Huntly (contracted) player at the moment but he will struggle for a clearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

murray saunders is injured at the moment but will be very handy once he is fit. very tough on baller. adam campbell has struggled lately but then again so has everyone else. Brodie Rogers wants to come to mitiamo so he can play with his brother. he is only a kid n will probably only play twos anyway

Yc had a most improved performance against Serp Saturday. Played well, maybe with the large amount of player turnover they may improve as the year goes on. Mighten not be as bad as everyone sad we would be?

Were you a spectator at the match or a player? I hear Matt Keating is doing a great job with the young players he has got, very positive with them, and leads by example.

Anyone know if our league would be up for a night match, as the BFL have just done. I went to the Castlemaine v K/Flat game and was impressed with the whole night. The kids ran around kicking the footy at every break, plenty of people there. Had a fantastic feel to it, thought i was at the G for a while there. Have to say i've never seen so many moccassins thrown in the air after the flat won the match though, thought it was raining sheep.

Bridgewater looked muuch better on the weekend...still a way to go to mix it with the contenders this year but a positive step.

What were your thoughts on the match Timebomb...you seem to be a passionate supporter?

Bridgewater looked muuch better on the weekend...still a way to go to mix it with the contenders this year but a positive step.

What were your thoughts on the match Timebomb...you seem to be a passionate supporter?

Cant you sleep B-boy, wohhhhh posting at 2.20 in the morning, anyway I thought we would good in patches, but yes you are correct we need to be able to sustain a whole quarter with out the lapses in concentration, then move on to the next quarter and repeat the same. Its no good being brilliant for five minutes then dropping your head for the next ten. Bridgie will improve as the rounds unfold and with a couple of lads carrying injuries this is where i thought we would be at coming into round 4. I am a little dissapointed with a couple of the younger boys, thought they would have stepped up, might need a couple of weeks in the ressies to remind them senior footy is not a given thing, you gotta earn your spot.

Cant you sleep B-boy, wohhhhh posting at 2.20 in the morning, anyway I thought we would good in patches, but yes you are correct we need to be able to sustain a whole quarter with out the lapses in concentration, then move on to the next quarter and repeat the same. Its no good being brilliant for five minutes then dropping your head for the next ten. Bridgie will improve as the rounds unfold and with a couple of lads carrying injuries this is where i thought we would be at coming into round 4. I am a little dissapointed with a couple of the younger boys, thought they would have stepped up, might need a couple of weeks in the ressies to remind them senior footy is not a given thing, you gotta earn your spot.

how do you think bridgey will measure up this week timebomb? possibly a couple out? who from the seconds, maybe even the thirds, could come up to take on calivil this weekend?

[quote=tassie2heads;10315357]do you even know loring ? he is probly arrogant to you coz you are a w***er ? have you ever thought that ? or is it that you are just jealous coz when he is playing footy you are over at the netball coz your a girl ? oh yeah dip shit everyone cops a crunch or to when they play footy if they go in for the ball oh unless ya like your good self and play netball you ****** .

Not a netballer dipsh--, I know Loring well enough to have played on him in 07 and when he first came to the league (fit), he used to be fast and dynamic with the footy in the past, but in 07 he was useless, over rated as he looked then. Just stating the facts, but if your Loring you wont be able to see the facts, to busy checking how many stats you got. Get fit Loring then lets see if you have still got it, maybe you have forgotten how to work hard and earn a win, we all know YC struggled last year, and so did you. Get fit and have a descent crack, before you are an old man, when was the last premiership you won hero.[/quote]

had lorring around for tea last nite timebome . he was saying that he read this crap and was keen to get on here and reply to your crap but he had to go but anyway he has got a fair idea of who you and and is going to hunt you down like a dog . thats like the bridgy dog that you are . anyway timebomb you would have to be happy with the way bridgy have started the year 0 and 3 thats a good start in anyones book ! hang ten 0 and 4 after satdy . ah well early footy trip for bridgy .

IF Axel Collins is going around at CHB or similar for the Meanie Machine, who, apart from Ashman, is there to kick the goals for the Bridgey boys ???

had lorring around for tea last nite timebome . he was saying that he read this crap and was keen to get on here and reply to your crap but he had to go but anyway he has got a fair idea of who you and and is going to hunt you down like a dog . thats like the bridgy dog that you are . anyway timebomb you would have to be happy with the way bridgy have started the year 0 and 3 thats a good start in anyones book ! hang ten 0 and 4 after satdy . ah well early footy trip for bridgy .[/quote]

OMG how could you have had Jarrod around for tea when i saw him on the biggest loser scoffing down his 20th fried dimmie, gosh he can put the tucker away. And hero 'maggo' check your coke bottle glasses cos Bridgy won last week sunshine, so your stats of 0-3 are incorrect. Hunt all you like Lors you talk big bucket mouth on and off the field, you dont have the bowling balls to tap me on the shoulder.:p

Just wondering how the big blonde bombshell in Reece Poyner is going out @ Bridgey this year??

Also wondering how Steven Korp is going out @ Bears Lagoon Serp, the boys have had a good start to the season i've noticed!!
Cheers :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back