Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you think bridgey will measure up this week timebomb? possibly a couple out? who from the seconds, maybe even the thirds, could come up to take on calivil this weekend?

not sure who you are 'naughts', definely not Wayne Naughton cos i took the time to ask him, thought it was too obvious, but he is nasty on you for takin his tag. there are a couple of boys in the ressies who deserve a go;), Breeny and Duey would be worth a crack, Its only early so i am sure there will be a bit more movement. I doubt very much that any of the thirds wouldbe considered, still only kids.
Who would you be thinkiing of??

Thats odd because i have heard that Wycheproof have thrown a fair bit of coin at him.. From most accounts i've heard that he's a big muscly on baller with a short temper.. Also loves diggin into Scott Mann and his other po.ofter mates in the showers.. Ga.y little ***.

thats a bit harsh!!!
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Thats odd because i have heard that Wycheproof have thrown a fair bit of coin at him.. From most accounts i've heard that he's a big muscly on baller with a short temper.. Also loves diggin into Scott Mann and his other po.ofter mates in the showers.. Ga.y little ***.

You in the know at Wyche mate????

...I am a little dissapointed with a couple of the younger boys, thought they would have stepped up, might need a couple of weeks in the ressies to remind them senior footy is not a given thing, you gotta earn your spot.

What's happening out at Bridgy timebomb? Hanging around the Marong club rooms I saw two older gentlemen from Bridgy (assumed, as they weren't Marong guys) standing toe to toe ripping shit through each other regarding the time some players get and why others are in the twos. Seems to be a bit of trouble out there starting at the top. Kurt wouldn't elaborate and seemed to blow it off. Maybe theres more to it then young guys not stepping up?

[quote=LOGZ;10871181]What's happening out at Bridgy timebomb? Hanging around the Marong club rooms I saw two older gentlemen from Bridgy (assumed, as they weren't Marong guys) standing toe to toe ripping shit through each other regarding the time some players get and why others are in the twos. Seems to be a bit of trouble out there starting at the top. Kurt wouldn't elaborate and seemed to blow it off. Maybe theres more to it then young guys not stepping up?[/quote]

Maybe maybe maybe, this is footy boys, there's always a maybe in the picture.

p.s. stop hanging around footy rooms, you mite get a name for yourself.:p

my tips are: pyramid hill by 60
serp by 6 pts in what should be a great game
marong by 30
bridgewater by 2 goals with the inclusion of jon coghlan

had lorring around for tea last nite timebome . he was saying that he read this crap and was keen to get on here and reply to your crap but he had to go but anyway he has got a fair idea of who you and and is going to hunt you down like a dog . thats like the bridgy dog that you are . anyway timebomb you would have to be happy with the way bridgy have started the year 0 and 3 thats a good start in anyones book ! hang ten 0 and 4 after satdy . ah well early footy trip for bridgy .[/quote]

Mighty Magoo, are you counting those wins dipsh-it. Go the mean machine. Tell Loring to come and watch, he mite learn something:D.

Holy Grail, I'm wondering how you know about these boys in the showers? You are talking like you know these boys well? I am rather sure that Scott Mann and Sam Kennedy both have straight tendencies and no doubt they are up and coming footballers with a lot of talent. As for Wyche, I thought the coaches name was Kerin? Not Kevin? You are obviously not in with Wyche in that case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandhurst FC in the Bendigo Football League are still recruiting for the present season.

Any players that are moving to Bendigo or are looking for a change of club, leave me a message.

Great club environment, play and train at the best oval in Central Vic, proud club history. Match payments considered for the right quality players.

been a bit quiet lately, whats the thoughts on some clubs performance so far, how are the new recruits going at there new clubs. who are the standouts at your club, just a couple of questions to get things started again. and who will win this week.

Has gone a bit quiet.

Went and had a look at the YCW vs P-Hill game on the weekend and talk about a one sided affair.
Considerinng Pyramid had their 100 goal forward out injured they were head and shoulders above YCW. So many forward options and a couple of real classy types too.
Should trouble a few sides this year??

YC on the other hand could be in for a long season based on that performance.

Tips for this weekend:
Calivil - 6 goals
Mitiamo - 5 goals
Pyramid - 4 goals
Marong - 8 goals

Who'd have thought that after 4 rounds there would be 2 teams two games clear on top, especially two teams that most predicted not to spend much time near the top of the ladder. Serp are certainly the surprise packet at this stage but equally surprising is that early flag favourites Miti have only notched up 1 win. This week against Miti will be a true test for Serp. If they can get up, they are certainly the real deal, and a bit of panic may start setting in up at Windy Flats.

Fair to say at this early stage of the season, there is only 1 team that shouldn't realistically be aiming at finals. For a change it's not Marong!

hmm still 4 weeks out from the start of the season but my ladder looks like this:

Mitiamo
Calivil
Newbridge
Bridgewater
Marong

Pyramid Hill
YCW
Inglewood
Serpentine

Although i reckon it is going to be one of the most even years in the league for ages with sides like Marong and Inglewood reducing the gap between the best and worst teams in the league, exciting year ahead.

Just going over some old posts and saw that most people wrote off Serp,
I know it's only early in the season but they have obviously surprised many people.

Have they had an easy start to the year or will they be a threat come September?

Also which players have stood out for the Serp side this season?

Just going over some old posts and saw that most people wrote off Serp,
I know it's only early in the season but they have obviously surprised many people.

Have they had an easy start to the year or will they be a threat come September?

Also which players have stood out for the Serp side this season?

heath and nathan mcnally r the ones that r making serp good

What about Joshua Hutton?
I see he has 12 votes in the ELVEE AWARD on the LVFL website, surely he would be having an influence to poll 12 votes in 4 games?

What about Joshua Hutton?
I see he has 12 votes in the ELVEE AWARD on the LVFL website, surely he would be having an influence to poll 12 votes in 4 games?

Hutton has been outstanding, had a horror run with injury last year.. Thats probably the difference between Serp last year and this year, injuries. Don't underestimate a couple of serp's recruits that they picked up this year.. A couple of tough hard running midfielders.. Not to mention a fit Mcnally, who is basically like a new recruit after basically not having an impact last year due to injury.

Hutton has been outstanding, had a horror run with injury last year.. Thats probably the difference between Serp last year and this year, injuries. Don't underestimate a couple of serp's recruits that they picked up this year.. A couple of tough hard running midfielders.. Not to mention a fit Mcnally, who is basically like a new recruit after basically not having an impact last year due to injury.

I sense a comeback on the way, sounds like your getting keen, just need permission from home and the GERTA will be back....:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back