Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my god ! neale torpey ? thats a big call ! couldnt get a kick in an electric chair . there is no doubt that jarrod lorring is at number 1 . best play in the lvfl since dallas slingo .

my god ! neale torpey ? thats a big call ! couldnt get a kick in an electric chair . there is no doubt that jarrod lorring is at number 1 . best play in the lvfl since dallas slingo .

If there is no doubt that Jarrod Loring is the No. 1 player in the LVFL, then why was he playing reserves a couple of weeks back? YCW haven't been travelling that well that they could put their No. 1 player in the seconds to gain 'match fitness'.

haha Loring.. wat the hell are you smoking mate... the only thing Loring would be number one at is having the worst hair in our comp....
i can't believe none of use hav mentioned Ross Maxted... My top five would be:
Ross Maxted
Tim Wicks
Scott Baxter
Kurt Ashman
Al Morris

jarrod lorring would have to be up there wouldnt he ? what mccormick are we talking about here ?
lorring 1
baxter 2
slingo 3
gunn 4
wicks 5

any thoughts on the best players to grace the LVFl over the past 5 years
Phil Hetherington would have to be number 1
Comer 2
Milner 3
McCormick 4
Billy Hewitt 5
any thoughts

Surely James Marchesani is the best player in the last 5 years. Playing Vic Country and making the All Australian team last year would surely qualify him for that...

I don't know any players in the comp but know a few of the boys from watching them in the Amateurs.

I know his brother still plays at pyramid, I hear Nick isn't as fit as he use to be but can still find the footy alot?? How is his mate Altis also going??

Surely James Marchesani is the best player in the last 5 years. Playing Vic Country and making the All Australian team last year would surely qualify him for that...

Get ya hand off it idiot there have been a lot of better footballers come into the lvfl than him in the past 5 years. Hetherington, Comer after pios and bombers, Morris, R.Maxted & A.Freemantle both returning from bendigo, B.McCormick, Landry i'd be here all night naming better footballers than him

Get ya hand off it idiot there have been a lot of better footballers come into the lvfl than him in the past 5 years. Hetherington, Comer after pios and bombers, Morris, R.Maxted & A.Freemantle both returning from bendigo, B.McCormick, Landry i'd be here all night naming better footballers than him

hey big rick /aka rick mason/ i think ya full of s h i t saying ppl like freemantle and others r better then james marchesani.. marchesani is the best footballer i've seen in our comp for a while... and i think his acheivements prove that... the only reason i dident name him in mine is because i based my top 5 on players who hav played 2 or more years in the LVFL...

Pyramid Hill may be very weak next season due to a lot of their players apparently leaving in Gav James,David Mann,Nick Marchesani,Trav Thatcher and Matt Chilcott all apparently showing interest in heading to the Cohuna Kangas where former Pyramid star Paul 'The Bible' Carmody is playing.This is a very strong rumour from a reliable source.

hahahaha... that is as likely gonna happen asrichmond winning the 2007 flag... ya reliable source mite be smoking something pretty good to be thinking thats gonna happen.. no chance mate...

If there is no doubt that Jarrod Loring is the No. 1 player in the LVFL, then why was he playing reserves a couple of weeks back? YCW haven't been travelling that well that they could put their No. 1 player in the seconds to gain 'match fitness'.

Jarrod not rated at all. Anyone know what Flip Hetherington is doing these days. That fellow could play cricket, gun.

haha Loring.. wat the hell are you smoking mate... the only thing Loring would be number one at is having the worst hair in our comp....
Ross Maxted
Tim Wicks
Scott Baxter
Kurt Ashman
Al Morris
Not too many of the above win games single handedly Maxted, is tough and skilfull, but the rason calivil are so good is that they are so even and play for each other iwth hetherington being the icing on the cake, whilst he was there, Wicks call is a shocker, the guy has no football skills at all if he wasnt so tall he would be terrible, al Morris just a solid toiler in the ruck hes certainly no McCormick, Wayne Landry would be a better midfielder then Baxter,

Not too many of the above win games single handedly Maxted, is tough and skilfull, but the rason calivil are so good is that they are so even and play for each other iwth hetherington being the icing on the cake, whilst he was there, Wicks call is a shocker, the guy has no football skills at all if he wasnt so tall he would be terrible, al Morris just a solid toiler in the ruck hes certainly no McCormick, Wayne Landry would be a better midfielder then Baxter,

The only thing Tim Wicks might be No 1 at is the league's biggest w***er.

I don't know any players in the comp but know a few of the boys from watching them in the Amateurs.

I know his brother still plays at pyramid, I hear Nick isn't as fit as he use to be but can still find the footy alot?? How is his mate Altis also going??

Seen James Marchesani play and he would have to be well up there in the top 5. Got a heap of talent that boy.

His brother Nick is in the same side and is not a bad player. Altis plays there too and the game I saw I couldn't believe he didn't start on the ground.
Saw him kick a few bags last year....
A fair gun and him starting there just goes to show how much of a clue there new coach Birchmore has got.

Ross Maxted
Tim Wicks
Scott Baxter
Kurt Ashman
Al Morris

im sure that jarrod dont have the worst hair in the league . what about the freaks from inglewood and bridgy there are sum s### wigs up that way ! as for al morris and maxted ! what the f### are you injecting mate get off the needles .:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Comer was better then James Marchesani, what are u kidden yaself mate... As i remember last year in the three times Comer n Marchesani played against each other, Marchesani gave comer a bath, not just in one of the games, but all three...

saw terry o sheas t shirt on satyrday and checked out the newbridge website and its great....

its good to see they are the only club that keeps it up to date with player profiles rumours etc...

do we know who runs it????

saw terry o sheas t shirt on satyrday and checked out the newbridge website and its great....

its good to see they are the only club that keeps it up to date with player profiles rumours etc...

do we know who runs it????

Yeah mate some of us do know who runs the website..... he goes by the name of Mark Holland

He has a 'different' style of humour thats for sure, anyone who knows him will atest to this ;) But the answers in the questions in the profiles aren't edited unless of course they are unsuitable.

Haha Comer was better then James Marchesani, what are u kidden yaself mate... As i remember last year in the three times Comer n Marchesani played against each other, Marchesani gave comer a bath, not just in one of the games, but all three...

Thats coz G Dupille did not sort this bloke out. Marchesani was lucky Newbridges big stand over man wasn't there to sort this bloke out. Glen Dupille clearly the greatest footballer to enter the LVFL in years. Sorely missed by Newbridge during the past few games and the main reason behind their mid season slump.

Thats coz G Dupille did not sort this bloke out. Marchesani was lucky Newbridges big stand over man wasn't there to sort this bloke out. Glen Dupille clearly the greatest footballer to enter the LVFL in years. Sorely missed by Newbridge during the past few games and the main reason behind their mid season slump.

Who the hell is G Dupille, never heard of him,what now 1 man is the reason
behind there slump, it's no slump mate, they have only lost to 1 side,and they beat them all day, and that will be the side that wins the flag, THE HILL :D:D

Mark Holland funny? Phew wouldn't have thought so. He pretty much sums up what Newbridge are all about, a sore loser and even worse a poor winner. I can think of nothing better than going to the grand final to watch Newbridge get rolled. I assume if that looks likely we will get to see a repeat of the petulant display from last year when Calivil had them beat they starting running the knuckle.

Mark Holland funny? Phew wouldn't have thought so. He pretty much sums up what Newbridge are all about, a sore loser and even worse a poor winner. I can think of nothing better than going to the grand final to watch Newbridge get rolled. I assume if that looks likely we will get to see a repeat of the petulant display from last year when Calivil had them beat they starting running the knuckle.

Someone get this lad a maxipad!

no maxipad required, just had an absolute gutsful of Newbridge. I suppose we just have to wait and see if money can still buy premierships in country footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back