Toast Logan Morris - Rising Star !!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

They're saying nice things about him. To me Morris > Gardiner... Definitely. He looks like he's got better movement and as good hands as McStay.... So I think he's a keeper.

Above all else, he has an absolute elite level football IQ.

lol look at big O in the background

This club is so WHOLESOME
I know I was pretty down on the club a month or two back but I love as you said how wholesome and united our group seems to be. I’ve gone back and watched that celebration by Charlie and Starc a couple of time after Hippy kicked that goal in the second and it’s pretty evident that they are playing for the greater cause and not themselves. Would love a gif of Charlie and Starc in that moment.

Go Lions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this, form the article.

“With just 55 career disposals, Morris has 34 score involvements (including 20 shots at goal), which equates to 61.8 per cent of his possessions finishing in a score.”
In the Danny Daly video he mentions some impressive stats as well that put him top 3 in the AFL among key forwards in some areas (can’t remember which)

That's a huge call. I'm hoping you're on the money. I agree he is Gunston like as a player.

Screenshot_20240625_070156_Samsung Internet.jpg

Logan v Gunston in his second season (so around 2 years older than Morris). Compares very nicely from a stats point of view.

This Morris kid has a fast twitch footy brain. He's playing like a Gunston but I think his ceiling is higher than a Gunston.
To my eye, he looks like he could be more powerful and dynamic in the Jake Waterman mould which given Waterman’s form you’d take Morris getting to that sort of level in a heartbeat.

Would love to see his wingspan measurements. Height wise at the moment he is undersized as a KPF but has potential such as a Mihoceck type player around that 192cm height. His arms just look long for his body which would assist. Kids done very well and definitely shown something in a short period of time, patience required but we might have found one here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back