Toast Logan Morris - Rising Star !!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can confirm, Logan reads BigFooty just for the affirmation.
Congratulations to Logan, he'd be about the only player in the league able to do so.

Would love this kid to become the transition hybrid forward in Tom lynch crows mould. He’s at that weird height and length where he can mismatch a lot of defenders. I think he’s the type that will be the mobile link player but can drift forward when his match up is favourable to bully his opponent. Natural footballer so hoping he doesn’t get injured and keep on keeping on. Once he can get the 15 touches a game I think he will be one of the better third talls in the comp. Bright future.

Nah, Jezza Cameron in the making for us.

Leap - tick
Footy IQ - tick
Consistency - tick
Once body matures he'll be a nightmare matchup.
Logan not a sniper like Cameron though... that elbow to the head on Harris a few years ago should have got him long suspension, it was deliberate and malicious IMO.

Chris Fagan sitting at home watching Logan Morris say on afl 360 that he just wants to be a selfless player and give it off to players in a better position:

Logan Succession GIF by Vulture.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Fagan sitting at home watching Logan Morris say on afl 360 that he just wants to be a selfless player and give it off to players in a better position:

Logan Succession GIF by Vulture.com

"Logan Morris is the Grandson I wish I had"

Will and Levi Ashcroft

Mad The Rock GIF

Morris has definitely filled the void in the forward that was missing all year, even when Gardiner was playing
Amazing job by our recruiters and bit of father/son and academy luck while we have been up near the top should have us contending for a number of years yet.

Last 3 off seasons > Wilmot, Lohmann, W.Ashcroft, Fletcher, Morris, Reville all look like being at worst very serviceable players and at best elite, plus L.Ashcroft and Sam Marshall to come in this off season.

Morris has definitely filled the void in the forward that was missing all year, even when Gardiner was playing
But does he has Elixuh approval to replace him from his favourite love in ex-Lions legend Jack Gunston ;)

Confused Dog GIF by MOODMAN

But does he has Elixuh approval to replace him from his favourite love in ex-Lions legend Jack Gunston ;)

Confused Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Life is an endless cycle for those who believe in reincarnation.

Jack Gunston has been reincarnated. Its why I always yell GO GUNNERS when Logan kicks for goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back