Loins Polyphonic ringtone

Remove this Banner Ad

zippo87

Draftee
Jul 2, 2005
Other Teams
brisbane lions
hi

my first post here as i only found this site a couple of weeks ago and now find myself coming here most days

i've just upgraded my phone and have been searching for the loins ringtone in Polyphonic

does anyone where i might be able to get it from?

thanks for any help

zippo87 said:
hi

my first post here as i only found this site a couple of weeks ago and now find myself coming here most days

i've just upgraded my phone and have been searching for the loins ringtone in Polyphonic

thanks for any help

welcome to bigfooty....but I cant help you...I also have been looking for a lions polyphonic ringtone but to no avail

That has happened to me when a couple of school teachers from France came into my office one day. Lead to some interesting conversations but let's just say they were impressed and we hit off on the right foot!

zippo87 said:
hi

thanks for any help
Most new mobiles can use MP3s as ringtones. Why not download/rip an MP3 of the Lions theme song? At least people won't think you're french! :p

hey, find a site for u: www.ringtonzone.com.au/polyphonic_ringtones/polyphonic_43501.mp3.
hope u enjoy

zippo87 said:
hi

thanks for any help

Rawhead said:
I made my own monotone Lions ringtone.

Not the same, but I could send it to anyone with a nokia who is interested.

Yes, i would be interested. can u send it to me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Loins Polyphonic ringtone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back