Toast #LOLTIGGERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Bn58_VfIYAAtO2h.jpg

Mario from Doncaster SUMS up Richmond supporters. He loves to stir North supporters with his pathetic jibes about minnow clubs. Then disappears when they lose. An Absolute F****** smart arse.

Yeah. I really don't understand why SEN lets him sprout his rubbish so often. I am tempted at times to turn SEN off when I hear the Ox and Mark Allen giggling like little kids at his puerile rubbish.

I wonder if he will ring in to SEN with his usual stupidity this week? Not likely methinks.
Don't forget "Trout" on Bartlett's program either. He always have something to say but most likely won't be heard till next year ....

Yeah. I really don't understand why SEN lets him sprout his rubbish so often. I am tempted at times to turn SEN off when I hear the Ox and Mark Allen giggling like little kids at his puerile rubbish.

They do ban him for weeks at a time quite often, whenever he oversteps the mark. Otherwise I think their view is "he makes his bed and hence he can lie in it" as opposition fans call in to lambast him and his petrol sniffing crap. He's a radio troll if ever there was one. I bet the North fans who do know where his servo is would be making his day a pleasurable one today.

Trout was on this morn haha didn't hear what he had to say though

He was pretty good actually, congratulating North on the win (which surprised KB and Smiths), then going on to say he doesn't ever have a go at opposition clubs after the event, win or lose.

I bet Mario from Doncaster enjoyed todays game :p
Did you hear him 1st thing this morning?? Tried his rhetoric minnow club north schit again then aimed both barrels and the dropping the ball decison on Cunnington....Andy Maher cut him short and smashed him one in the eyes stating to look at the stats they were damning. He retorted this is coming from a Carlton supporter.......Pure Gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some absolute gold in the ^^

Mondays are usually a struggle, but not this week.....

Last edited:
Rewatching the game LOL at the blatant push in the back on waite in front of goal with under 2 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr. How do you miss that as an umpire? goes up the other end and riewoldt gets his cheap arse free. Keep blaming umps you pack of tiger spuds :$

I think you need your eyes checked. A newbie troll following Sydney yet every post defending Richmond. Gold. :D
He's a plastic supporter who jumped from Lolmond to $$$ydney. Guarantee it.

And a complete idiot.

Just one different view. Watched the game in a Phuket pub. I was the only North supporter, roughly 25 Tigers. It was all civilised, had some good banter / chats with some of them and people congratulated me after the win. Bigfooty seems to bring the worst out of most supporter bases. The win was very sweet though!

I doubt any North fan would say the non Cunnington decision was correct , the 50m paid against North was crap , the headlock on Ziebell just before the Cunnington was crap , 5 goals directly from frees were crap, I could go on . We won , we deserved to win , we head to Sydney and hopefully get the win and we're still a fighting chance in a weekly 2 horse race .

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast #LOLTIGGERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back