Long time fan

Remove this Banner Ad

emmagrizz

Rookie
Jun 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi guys :)

My name is Emma and I am a long time AFL fan from Melbourne. Go pies!

I study Graphic Design and am in my third and final year of University.

Never realised there was such a big online community surrounded around AFL. Very exciting to meet people with my obsession.

Oh and have always wanted to make a Dreamteam but never knew how it worked. Late to the game, I joined for round 3 this year. Obviously this means I will never have a decent ranking but it is ridiculously addictive!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Never realised there was such a big online community surrounded around AFL. Very exciting to meet people with my obsession.

Oh and have always wanted to make a Dreamteam but never knew how it worked. Late to the game, I joined for round 3 this year. Obviously this means I will never have a decent ranking but it is ridiculously addictive!

Hi and welcome to BigFooty! :D

There's a Graphic Design Board and a DT Board on this site too! No doubt you'll get around there soon enough. :)

Much appreciated, had a quick look. I don't understand some competition areas though - limits to amount of people that could submit a design?
Just post in the Random Chat thread and ask some questions. I'm sure the more experienced guys on that board will be willing to help you out RE: competitions and whatnot.

Welcome Friend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Long time fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back