Looking for omens...anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2010 a Collingwood player (number 35) selflessly declares himself unfit and makes way for a replacement. In 2011 a Collingwood player declares himself unfit and makes way for a replacement wearing number 35!

There's something very symmetrical about that.

Today we're doing a footy colours day at work.. I was walking down the stairs and a girl in Geelong colours was ahead of me the whole way, and then when we got to the bottom she stopped and opened the door for me and let me go first. Yes, it could just be that she has manners.. But surely its more likely to be an omen!?! (Yes, will take anything right about now..)

Oh, and yesterday a friendly magpie came up really close to me and let me take photos of it..

Today we're doing a footy colours day at work.. I was walking down the stairs and a girl in Geelong colours was ahead of me the whole way, and then when we got to the bottom she stopped and opened the door for me and let me go first. Yes, it could just be that she has manners.. But surely its more likely to be an omen!?! (Yes, will take anything right about now..)

Oh, and yesterday a friendly magpie came up really close to me and let me take photos of it..
ha ha. I love your optimism. For the record we are having a footy colours day at work too. I am all decked out in my members polo and everything else black. (Black and white underwear too if you must know.) I have my Side by Side Scarf and my normal striped one as well as my cap adorning my office. There's an omen!

My daughter (6) gets 2 books given to her by the teacher to read at home every weeknight. Last night, one of the books was “Malcolm Magpie”.

The Cloke brothers are going for a trifecta of premierships in 2011.
(Sry if already posted - only read last page as we are only allowed very short stays here ;))

I was driving to work this morning and saw a giant cat walking from Richmond towards Gosch's Paddock, squashing cars along the way. He was also randomly swatting magpies out of the sky and eating any he grabbed.

Then he got to Gosch's paddock and laid a great big steamer in the middle of the ground that took 17 groundsmen 2 hours to clean up.

After laying the steamer he seemed to be heading south down the highway towards Geelong.

Make of it what you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was driving to work this morning and saw a giant cat walking from Richmond towards Gosch's Paddock, squashing cars along the way. He was also randomly swatting magpies out of the sky and eating any he grabbed.

Then he got to Gosch's paddock and laid a great big steamer in the middle of the ground that took 17 groundsmen 2 hours to clean up.

After laying the steamer he seemed to be heading south down the highway towards Geelong.

So you were driving to work, but you bothered to stop for two hours to watch a cat take a crap.

I'll take from it that you are a complete and utter troll.:p:p:p

biggum.jpg

When we went to the grand final parade today mum said when you looked at both sides of the stage she saw a black van on one side and a white van on the other side.coincidence??we'll see :)

Watching Community (new ep) tonight and what song should RANDOMLY play?!

Lionel Richie - Hello.

That clinches it. We win. Putting a hundred on it now!
Brilliant show. Yep, its meant to be. 16th premiership in the bag! :thumbsu:

Also thanks for the heads up, now I can download it! :)

I think you're missing the point TD...

Meanwhile, why look for foolish omens when you can ask... complete strangers from across the globe! I took to Omegle to find out who was going to win!

Stranger: hi
You: Pies or Cats?
Stranger: pies lol
You: Excellent. I'll take note of this.
You have disconnected.

Stranger: cats
You: Curse your soul.
You have disconnected.

Stranger: tumblr?
Stranger: pies
You: Excellent choice.
You have disconnected.

Stranger: hey asl?
Stranger: pies
You: Awesome. You have made... the list.
You have disconnected.

Stranger: hey
Stranger: cats
You: We can not be friends.
You have disconnected.

Stranger: Hi
Stranger: Asl
Stranger: Pies
You: You have made me a happy person.
You have disconnected.

4 / 6 random people say Pies. I like those odds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back