Looks like Jack Cahill has had enough at South..

Remove this Banner Ad

The club with the most pathetic "culture" in Australia continues to show us why. Pathetic bunch of board members and players and its always been this way and will never change.

Loved the way they came out and said "Now in Clay Sampson we have the best coach weve ever had" WTF are they on down there.

The club with the most pathetic "culture" in Australia continues to show us why. Pathetic bunch of board members and players and its always been this way and will never change.

Loved the way they came out and said "Now in Clay Sampson we have the best coach weve ever had" WTF are they on down there.

South and Freo have alot in common.

We need teams like them to improve our teams chances of winning the flag.

Good logic eh :eek:

Gotta love the enthusiasm of people when they realise how royal they have screwed up! Best coach ever?? Ha ha ha Yes, this guy who has now stabbed two succesful coaches in the back is the best coach we've ever had - even though he is yet to coach a single game. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Obviously the managment at South have forgotten about people like Kerley!

I guess in the end you get what you deserve. The Panthers board deserve to have Sampson as their coach. In the end Sampson will also deserve to be undercut by his players as well.
I actually hope they end up shafting Clay in favour of Torney. At least Torney has some credibility!

Well it was pretty bloody obvious, I only questioned that because of the above poster stating Torney has credibility. I was very very surprised to read about him getting the kleenex out because Cahill said some nasty words at half time. I mean ____s sake, I'm glad North didn't get him if this is the way he's going to act. He expected people to treat him like a God just because he played a bit of AFL footy.

Geez you guys are bad. South fans have been dealt shit for a long long time..But we(the fans) stick fat. We dont need to merge unlike west torrens and woodville. And it sure as hell wouldnt be with the toffy nosed snobby bastards down at the bay. Before you bag us maybe you should look in your own backyards? Or maybe not lol. Na seriously I as a South supporter for 47 years am very disappointed with the way my club is run and the negative media we get. We dont need to be kicked in the guts by you guys when we are down. How do you think I feel a South Adelaide supporter AND a StKilda member... lol is it called masochism? Ah well thats life i suppose. Then i see fatheaded clowns like the traitor Ian Perrie who left a sinking ship like a rat to get some glory..

Lifes a bitch i spose:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Jack Cahill has had enough at South..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back