Looks like the West Coast tears are still flowing

West Coast's biggest cause of disappointment in 2015?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2015-10-12/nisbett-fury

Now their CEO is having a whinge that he doesn't like the Selwood compo pick. Sheesh if he was any good he would've been helping them lose the GF, I don't see how he can justify cracking the shits over a player who isn't even best 22 anymore.

It's pretty ****ing stupid that they tie the compensation into your ladder position, also not knowing what you'll get til after it's all happened but pick 37 seems about right to me. Not best 22, injury concerns.

Would have been nice to get in on a Frawley style pick but can't win them all, and at least the AFL Ouija board or whatever the hell they use to make these decisions didn't land us in the band below.

It's pretty ******* stupid that they tie the compensation into your ladder position, also not knowing what you'll get til after it's all happened but pick 37 seems about right to me. Not best 22, injury concerns.

Would have been nice to get in on a Frawley style pick but can't win them all, and at least the AFL Ouija board or whatever the hell they use to make these decisions didn't land us in the band below.

They did release the compo pick formula like last week. West Coast should have matched the offer if they didn't like the compensation they were getting.

jeffkennett2222.jpg

They did release the compo pick formula like last week. West Coast should have matched the offer if they didn't like the compensation they were getting.
Would say nobody is actually that unhappy and Nisbett is probably just doing his job which would involve having a whinge about it. I'm a Scooter fan (more so in previous years obviously) but matching that wouldn't have been the right choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the West Coast tears are still flowing

Back