Looks like the West Coast tears are still flowing

West Coast's biggest cause of disappointment in 2015?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Colon Sylvia was just the practice swing!
I like your attitude. We already know that we've done our worst trades with Good bloke and Sam Mitchell for Trent Croad. Not to mention our worst free agent pick ups in Sylvia and our constant misfortunes with our first draft pick in every draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like your attitude. We already know that we've done our worst trades with Good bloke and Sam Mitchell for Trent Croad. Not to mention our worst free agent pick ups in Sylvia and our constant misfortunes with our first draft pick in every draft.

Don't forget Andrew McLeod for Chris Groome. :)

I can't wait for the next 10 years and the 2 draft picks we give up for McCarthy don't win premierships so I can make a topic. Fremantle exorcise Trent Croad's demons from the club :drunk:

Or pick 1 and 36 (Hodge, Mitchell) for Trent Croad only to have Croad return back to hawthorn and become a premiership player :oops:
Dodged a bullet with that Podge kulcha though. Mitchell was a steal at 36 by anyones measures though.

I can't wait for the next 10 years and the 2 draft picks we give up for McCarthy don't win premierships so I can make a topic. Fremantle exorcise Trent Croad's demons from the club :drunk:

McCarthy will request a trade back to GWS and win a flag there.

McCarthy will request a trade back to GWS and win a flag there.
Nope, nope and nope! Did you ever wonder why you were threadbanned from the positivity threaD?

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the West Coast tears are still flowing

Back