Teams Los Angeles Rams - The Rammers

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly think he could easily played at least a couple of more productive years, with the Rams building a core of young talent to push for another playoff run. But I guess he feels he has nothing left to prove, which is true. He had a career most could only dream of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was a shocker. I was a big fan of Bennett coming out of Georgia. Made a few nice plays but yep, certainly rusty. Hopefully he can continue to develop after a year away.
And now a fourth INT. All have been the same, clean pocket, just him not seeing defenders

Amazing throw. Redeemed himself mostly with that. Imagine the relief. Defence did well to keep you guys in it, looking real good even just in pre season.
Nothing like adversity. Despite that non-5th-INT, Bennett IV was very good over that 80 yard game winning drive. He'll be better for the experience.

Yikes! Although Jimmy G once had 5 intercepts in a row at training camp, in a year he went to the Superbowl.

It's what pre-season is for at the end of the day, right. Nobody wants to see 4.5 picks, but there was an example towards the end where he lowered the eyes for a split second and pulled his arm back. Plenty of coaching points. Don't think anyone expects him to be a superstar, the guy was a proven winner in college, some adjustment to the league and he should be pretty serviceable after today's showing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Los Angeles Rams - The Rammers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back