Lost to Failmond support group

Remove this Banner Ad

Possible excuses:

1. You got your selection wrong and didn't play your powerhouse forward line of Hansen and Lynch?

2. Dustin Martin didn't bring lubricant for you guys in the first term and you were hurting the rest of the game

3. Your two superstars who are yet to show anything with any kind of consistency in Masten and Swift were out.

The Embley comments are pretty funny, he was your premiership hero not long ago.

make no mistake, embley will be in the side next week.

he's been this shit all year, yet he still retains his spot. not sure why he'd be dropped if nothing has changed?

swift not playing clearly cost us the game though.

Might be a full house in here by the end of the year :D

Hmm, a thought occurs. Let's say Richmond and Adelaide are 15th and 16th and equal on wins after Round 21 and Port are at least two games clear of both. Port play Richmond in Round 22. Maybe we should throw the game? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I will be the first Swans fan to walk through the door. I really thought this building would be derelict at the end of the season.

Well aren't the Tiggers happy that the competition went national.

Otherwise they'd still be winless.

Useless interstate flog teams.

Hey go easy fella.... Lets not forget that we pushed you all the way earlier this year and you just fell over the line by 108 points so it is not like we have not been competetive.
hmmm............. must have been the home ground advantage!!

Welcome aboard Freo flogs! Another interstate side joins the group. Two more to go when we beat Norf this week it will only be the crows we havent knocked off

Don't be too down on yourself. There's a 8 step program:

1. You lost to Richmond. Stop watching football.

I forget the other steps. Honestly, what went wrong? I know the weather was bad, but seriously, if the club trotted out all the luminaries to show how committed to history blah blah blah the players are, WTF happened???
Welcome to the club Adelaide. :):thumbsu:

Don't be too down on yourself. There's a 8 step program:

1. You lost to Richmond. Stop watching football.

I forget the other steps. Honestly, what went wrong? I know the weather was bad, but seriously, if the club trotted out all the luminaries to show how committed to history blah blah blah the players are, WTF happened???

Your stupid.:thumbsu:

wHoreforn>>>>>Adumblaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost to Failmond support group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back