LRT weak link

Remove this Banner Ad

Richards played predominantly on Tredrea. Grundy was on Westhoff. Leo on Ebert.

Ebert isn't big, no. But your comment that Leo was defensively poor against Port isn't supported by any evidence.

Would have to somehow find the game tape, but I was certain that it was Leo chasing Tredrea's lead (and happened more than once), maybe Grundy or Richards was on the bench at that time, but fairly certain it was Leo.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that he's struggling to mark KP players nowadays (or always has been), and I will struggle to remember a game where he was able to dominate a big forward in recent times. With the emergence of Richards, the return of LRT and the development of Grundy, I really don't see why he should be played as KP defender.

I don't think the majority of the people in here watch the same LRT as I do. He is awful, if it weren't for Chad Fletcher, Matt Carr and Carlton he would be in serious consideration for the worst player getting a game.

He can't kick, his hands are average at best, he is just an ugly footballer. That said, he reminds me a bit of Darren Glass, who was pretty much the same when he first started out. I think there is some definite potential, there is no way he is in our best 22 right now though, I hope not anyway, but he is needed for structural reasons, we need his size in defense and thus he gets a game, he is not even close to being in our best 22 regardless of position, but with positional consideration, he gets the nod I guess.

Not a fan though.
your not a fan thats fair enough,but sometimes people have no knowledge of the game.
LRT is EASILY in our BEST 22.
over to you natural and rancid

your not a fan thats fair enough,but sometimes people have no knowledge of the game.
LRT is EASILY in our BEST 22.
over to you natural and rancid

my thoughts on LRT are well known
i think we got a preview of his potential back in the 05 grand final
the gloom from last year's finals loss to c'wood was lifted slightly, for me anyway, by seeing him fit (ish) and running around in our defence, and i thought he was one of our few good players that night
and through the off-season i've waited and hoped he'd get healthy and stay fit, and then to see him in the preseason, well, he looked bigger, fitter and more athletic than ever
now i just want him back at CHB where he belongs
it's exciting because he's been good as a back-up ruckman, i can't understand anyone not agreeing with that
but there y'go

Remove this Banner Ad

LRT weak link

Remove this Banner Ad

Back