Autopsy Luke Beveridge - Alan Joyce

Remove this Banner Ad

All jokes aside though. What’s actually happened to Bevo? Seems a shell of the coach that led us in 2015 and 16. I just don’t understand what he’s trying to achieve, and the players look absolutely lost. It’s concerning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I apologise - my Queensland years after moving from Victoria that had become a mendicant State like the current South Australia in the early 1990’s

Again Alan Joyce profited from Alan Jeans much like Luke Beveridge has profited from Brendan McCartney

Apologist extrodinaire

With your ilk we we end up with Number 1 draft picks like those halcyon days under our Great Coach “Our Mastermind” Peter Rohdes in no time
I can see he’s got problems he needs to sort out, but my comment still stands with regards to you.

I apologise - my Queensland years after moving from Victoria that had become a mendicant State like the current South Australia in the early 1990’s

Again Alan Joyce profited from Alan Jeans much like Luke Beveridge has profited from Brendan McCartney

post 2014 - dogs basket case, bottom 4 likely finish for 2015
bevo instant impact got us into top 8, should have got top 4 with that easy fixture

2016 premiership
enough said.

every coach inherits a list. its how he coaches it

A flag doesn’t give him immunity. If you accept the good that comes with winning a flag, then you have to be able to deal with the bad. We have become too predictable with our handball game that worked a treat in 15/16. The coach hasn’t adapted to the current environment and from the outside it seems like the players are not buying in to the current game plan.

I think it's good that we (I.e. supporters) are still hungry. Never thought I'd see a flag and greatfull that I did. But it's not enough. Even if we can't do back to backs, you still want to be up there. Some players have no appetite for this it seems. I've never played footy but I can imagine these guys have been there done that and now why bust your gut? We as supporters have had our lives invested in this club - these young guys are simply employees. Their passion is not ours. It's a let down for us as we hoped our team would at least be there abouts - like Richmond.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Luke Beveridge - Alan Joyce

Remove this Banner Ad

Back