The Big H

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2004
Launnie
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Can someone who watches Sturt tell me how the little bloke is going. I taught and coached him in Tassie, have seen he's kicked some goals and named in the best a few times.

Great kid, hope he has settled in well and doing the right thing by the club.

this kid is a gun, he has consistently been in the best players for Sturt and as previously posted is one of the reasons why Sturt have been more competitive this year
he just does not give up, he runs and runs all day and can win the hard ball and knows where the goals are

a Double Blue supporters forum has been running a player of the year comp and he is currently sitting 2nd behind Ben Nelson (who has been sensational) and Chambers the full forward who is leading the goalkicking for the SANFL at the moment

so yeh a fantastic start by Luke

Thanks Guys.

He also has a little brother who can play a bit. Broke his leg last year and is just getting back into it. When i say little i mean younger, as Todd would be a 6 1 or 2 ish midfielder.

Funnily enough Luke wasn't the best player from that batch of kids, but perhaps the most determined. Alan O'sign who plays for Tassie in the vfl was also in the same class at G'Town school. He probably hasn't kicked on to be as good a quality player as i thought.

great player, crumbing forward or even in the middle, is very small but hits it hard and never hesitates. Has been super compeditive with sturt this year, never gives up, quick, skilled and has a great attitude. Hopefully he will stick around.:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

fantastic player, plays hard and can find the ball and goals well. great pick up, one that got under the radar i reckon. glad he is at sturt :):)

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Crane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back