News Luke Kelly Departs

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe they are looking to spend some money in the coaching department for next season, after spending it all on Ken previously and then otherwise running off the smell of an oily rag.

From the background of this guy he should have been doing Jordans job but as I've always said people always want to take an extra step from their competency level and come unstuck. I don't know much about Luke but I doubt he should have been an AFL assistant coach. But maybe I'll be proven wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COACHING MOVES AHEAD​

FORMER Port Adelaide assistant Luke Kelly is speaking with Melbourne clubs about filling one of the last remaining coaching vacancies for 2025 as clubs look to finalise their off-field structures.

Kelly left Port Adelaide at the end of this season after three years as assistant midfield coach, working on the team's stoppage work and coordinating training and education programs.

The assistant coach was out of contact at a time when Port Adelaide wanted to add more experience to its coaching program, targeting former Gold Coast coach Stuart Dew unsuccessfully for the role. - Nathan Schmook

COACHING MOVES AHEAD​

FORMER Port Adelaide assistant Luke Kelly is speaking with Melbourne clubs about filling one of the last remaining coaching vacancies for 2025 as clubs look to finalise their off-field structures.

Kelly left Port Adelaide at the end of this season after three years as assistant midfield coach, working on the team's stoppage work and coordinating training and education programs.

The assistant coach was out of contact at a time when Port Adelaide wanted to add more experience to its coaching program, targeting former Gold Coast coach Stuart Dew unsuccessfully for the role. - Nathan Schmook
Hoping one of Kens kids can get the vacancy

Remove this Banner Ad

News Luke Kelly Departs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back