Toast Luke Shuey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly sure he's just won the rising star with that performance. Stood up when the club needed it, watching Naita palm it to him 4 or 5 times in a row was just joy. One of the few clear highlights of a scrappy game.

The way he's bouned back from all the adversity he's faced is a real credit to the bloke. In my head our next captain is Waters/Hurn, but is Shuey future captain material? I've never thought it, I'm not sure why but I've always actually thought he wouldn't be a good captain (bit too early I know), but after today I think it's safe to say the bloke has a level head and keeps calm under pressure. Well done Shueperstar.

Hopefully!

But we have to take into account his VERY poor first half. And also his kicking efficiency. Few of those centre breaks were marked by the opposition.

We all know Dyson is going to get 20+ uncontested possies this week AT LEAST against port, so thats what he's up against.

What a maestro shuey is though, that soccer goal was Sex. And all them clearances and the way he was just clean in the second half was orgasmic.

I certainly got wood during his second half performance. I will not lie about it. :thumbsu:

You need to go and have a 'to**' before you post so we don't need to listen to your repeated inappropriate references in a football forum.

Edit- to Dark Shanks

You need to go and have a 'to**' before you post so we don't need to listen to your repeated inappropriate references in a football forum.

Edit- to Dark Shanks

Well YOU need to lighten up. Much more 'inappropriate' things have been said on the matter and yet i don't see you being a father figure to all of them. I'm a Shuey fan.

Well YOU need to lighten up. Much more 'inappropriate' things have been said on the matter and yet i don't see you being a father figure to all of them. I'm a Shuey fan.

No doubting your love for Shuey, I'm a big fan too!
Normally let it through to the keeper but "Sex, wood, orgasmic' would suggest my recommendation has some validity!

No doubting your love for Shuey, I'm a big fan too!
Normally let it through to the keeper but "Sex, wood, orgasmic' would suggest my recommendation has some validity!

Your totally right, i'm not going to argue with that. But if graphical descriptions of what eagles big footy fans think of Luke Shuey irritate you then you are on the wrooong forum my friend ;)

He's kind of a big deal..

230792.jpg

Man love

Hopefully!

But we have to take into account his VERY poor first half. And also his kicking efficiency. Few of those centre breaks were marked by the opposition.

Now this type of thing annoys me. Shuey played a different role in the second half to the one in the first, Priddis wasn't getting first hands and all our runners where out if position. Shuey doesn't get touches because he plays a role and sticks to what the coach says, shows his quality.
:[/QUOTE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stepped up to the plate so brilliantly this season. Showed glimpses last season but now at full fitness has shown he is going to be a star soon. Probably could have scored 4 or 5 tonight, could have scored from all of those Naitanui love taps.

This guy doesn't need a toast thread. Everyone knows what he is to this club.

I'm of the personal opinion and have been basically since he was drafted that he was one of the best pick-ups our club has ever managed to land and will be our captain for an extended period of time.
IMO will go down as one of the best thing that's ever happened to this club (mixture of personality performance and off field behaviour and character). I don't know why but ive just always had a "feeling" about him like its fate. Taken the same pick as kerr, first kick first goal, super hard trainer, great bloke. Dunno why but after his first game he was already my favourite player of all time.

Stepped up to the plate so brilliantly this season. Showed glimpses last season but now at full fitness has shown he is going to be a star soon. Probably could have scored 4 or 5 tonight, could have scored from all of those Naitanui love taps.
They way those two bonded.. Natashuey.

Shuey is one of those guys you can't help but not love him and his committment to his footy and his club. I too got the vibe from day one that the kid was destined for greater things, to the extent that I confidently predict that he will be the next captain of the club, I thought it would be Beau Waters, but there is something about Shuey. Shuey has basically resumed responsibility of our midfield along with Scooter and really has taken his game to that of a senior player in his tender years. Those clean clearances of the ruck art of Naitinui I will soon not forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back