LVFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

je
Big loss for them but didn't play a lot of footy for them last season. I did hear that they have picked up Jarred Tyler who has kicked a ton at Birchip some years ago[/quotenether

Yep, Jethro off to Elmore. NFC wish him all the best, he has given us fantastic service and no hard feelings. Ripping bloke.

Which club
Have added ant Holdstock to there backhalf. I thought pyramids weakness was in the midfield I only saw there finals matches and thought there backs were good and Fwds dangerous but lacked any real size through the middle too much left to too few.

If croad plays for serp how fit will he be? he started last year off in the Ammos and did his Achilles in the first game.
Bridgey are shaping up very well but could lose there ruckman whose name I can't spell.. strauchan? To a high paying central murray club.

Which club is this?

500-1 to be going to any of them I'd say GV Clubs haven't been able to move him in the past couple of years.

i will put $20 on that mate. barham is the rumoured club that are chasing him and they have a rep for making offers players cannot refuse! have had some pretty big named recruits in the past couple of years and have lost a lot from last year so the $$$ are there. not sure if the offers from gv clubs would stack up to those offered by central murray clubs and barham would be one of the biggest spending clubs in that comp.

i will put $20 on that mate. barham is the rumoured club that are chasing him and they have a rep for making offers players cannot refuse! have had some pretty big named recruits in the past couple of years and have lost a lot from last year so the $$$ are there. not sure if the offers from gv clubs would stack up to those offered by central murray clubs and barham would be one of the biggest spending clubs in that comp.

Will watch with interest, I think he will stay. Has he shown interest in making the move?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any updates on our Bet onballer?

Yes there are a couple of in's there. I have played quite a bit against Craig Morris as he is a Manangatang lad. Good player

Surely you knew about these ins for the panthers for some time roota, has the club put you on a ban for giving info on bigfooty, as you know all the ins and outs throughout Australia for footy clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

LVFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back