Lyon v/s Brayshaw ..possible legal action ?

Remove this Banner Ad

strategy

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jan 26, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Lyon was talking to ch 9 re a billboard Brayshaw has in the public in Melbourne and Lyon told ch 9 he has his legal people onto it and he cant comment on it further .
Anyone know what its about ?
Any photo of the billboard ?

Lyon was talking to ch 9 re a billboard Brayshaw has in the public in Melbourne and Lyon told ch 9 he has his legal people onto it and he cant comment on it further .
Anyone know what its about ?
Any photo of the billboard ?

It something to the effect that "Lyon was a quality half back now he is just a hairy back" surely he is joking - Lyon is in the picture on the billboard

I can tell you with complete certainty that if Gary Lyon has an issue with that billboard, he'd be suing his employer! Whoever the ad agency is just produces the work that MMM would sign-off on. Got nothing to do with Brayshaw, unless of course he goes out there and makes billboards for the sake of it! Which I'm sure MMM would have an issue with. But given there's also a billboard out there with a line that digs Brayshaw, well, it's all part of the same campaign.

So yeah, it stinks of a PR stunt to me. If indeed it's about the billboards themselves. But given they're media whores who love their celebrity stroked at every opportunity, my money's on it being a calculated part of the overall campaign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyon v/s Brayshaw ..possible legal action ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back