Starchild > You
Jul 6, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Renegades
Hello all

Once again there has been some debate in regards to team sheets, what works in the sim and how the sim works and I'm actually sick and tired of being tagged in different threads asking so let's all just settle and use this thread where you can ask me, a known simmer in my 3rd simming season, anything you'd like to know about the sim. I may not know all the answers or the technical workings of it (Mobbenfuhrer may be a better person to ask) but to make your lives a bit easier, ask away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, I was pushing for a thread like this from the sim team last season..but I suppose that was 'griping' too?

Millky, why did you use your knowledge and position as a simmer to cheat and lie in Van Dykes betting thread?

I believe it was a post-modern satire about your posting style and how it has fallen apart in recent seasons

Why did the Swamprats move to Las Vegas when they could have picked any location in the known universe? That's not to mention the fictional locations available to you.

Millky, why did you use your knowledge and position as a simmer to cheat and lie in Van Dykes betting thread?
Yep. Would sim games then bet all in on the results. Only Blacky remotely seemed to notice. It was a ploy used to out myself as a simmer

Why did the Swamprats move to Las Vegas when they could have picked any location in the known universe? That's not to mention the fictional locations available to you.
There was a vote and we didn't move to Las Vegas... if you didn't like it you had your chance to vote for a different name

Yep. Would sim games then bet all in on the results. Only Blacky remotely seemed to notice. It was a ploy used to out myself as a simmer

There was a vote and we didn't move to Las Vegas... if you didn't like it you had your chance to vote for a different name
Well now I was in the simmers committee, and that was not why you did it or you would have mentioned it. When Cloud noticed you were doing it you told him it was 'just a joke' so I thought it was only one week. But then you continued to sim games on a Friday for the rest of the season and blatantly lie to Blacky telling him games are simmed on the weekend. I wasn't in Van_Dyke 's game so I didn't notice it till it was finished

I voted for New Orleans... a city right near an actual swamp.

Sorry Millky for the interrogation. What I'm leading to is, do you think anyone on the Swamprats team list has ever had an original thought enter their head, or do you despise them as much as you do shortened versions of your name?

Last edited:
Well now I was in the simmers committee, and that was not why you did it or you would have mentioned it. When Cloud noticed you were doing it you told him it was 'just a joke' so I thought it was only one week. But then you continued to sim games on a Friday for the rest of the season and blatantly lie to Blacky telling him games are simmed on the weekend. I wasn't in Van_Dyke 's game so I didn't notice it till it was finished
We moved that conversation on to a private PM between the 2 of us. Anyone else could've asked more but alas, they didn't :) And most games were simmed on weekends. No one in that thread asked me if I was a simmer or not

Sorry, Millky for the interrogation. What I'm leading to is, do you think anyone on the Swamprats team list has ever had an original thought enter their head, or do you despise them as much as you do shortened versions of your name?
Well good for you

Yes, we do have original thoughts

Sorry, Millky for the interrogation. What I'm leading to is, do you think anyone on the Swamprats team list has ever had an original thought enter their head, or do you despise them as much as you do shortened versions of your name?
This thread was my idea when I was in the simming committee, I wanted to start a thread for people to ask any questions about the simming process and rules.

Dear Millkman

When are you going to relinquish captaincy and give someone else a go?

Asking for a friend...

Remove this Banner Ad

Media M95 Media: Ask Millky95 the Sim City Swamprat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back