Mad Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

If you havent seen it already jump on twitter and check out @Catsinsiders photos.

Jimmy Bartel and Mitch Duncan as the Kim Duthie and Chicken Nixon is hilarious!

974849-jimmy-bartel.jpg

986428-geelong-mad-monday.jpg

Herald Sun is posting them here;

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/gallery-e6frf9o6-1226156982114

SJ as Joffa made me laugh out loud. Gold.

Jimmeh does look good in a dress. He and Mitch make quite a cute couple ;) (Certainly better looking than the originals ...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Believe me, when it comes to PC I can spot it a mile away. There is nothing wrong with the Nixon/Duthie thing - they both attention seekers so they can take the flak when it comes. The Bonds undies are a master stroke.

SJ as Joffa made me laugh out loud. Gold.

Jimmeh does look good in a dress. He and Mitch make quite a cute couple ;) (Certainly better looking than the originals ...)

Very true :thumbsu:

And I agree with you Rosella, the Bonds undies really topped the outfit off!

016771-geelong-mad-monday.jpg

Love the caption for this one:

Joel Selwood (left) arrives for Geelong's Mad Monday celebrations

I'm glad they mention he is on the left. Otherwise I would have thought the celebrations had really got to him!

Marc Murphy should be happy Scarlo didn't dress up as Lector that year they had a blue.

Did Mark Blake show up?

That's who I think it is, too. Not sure though. Does anybody know who the following are?

MnM's?
The colourful chicken?
The Up'n'Go drink (or whatever it is)

Bloody brilliant, I love these boys!!!

edit: oh, and also who's in the tight tuxedo with a black fake beard and sunnies?

Very funny pics!!!!!

Who is Tommy Hawkins though :confused:

I found an answer re. Hawkins on the Herald Sun website;

Tom Hawkins angered security guards as he came dressed as them with the name tag Ian Evans – the Cats security guard convicted in court for stealing the 2009 premiership jumpers of Ottens and Bartel among other Cats memorabilia including a along with a signed Gary Ablett guernsey.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/cats-top-of-mad-monday-class/story-e6frf9jf-1226156992421

Not sure about the M & M's though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mad Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back