Mad Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

me respected??? ahahahah i have been torn apart many a time ;)

haha yeah well he has to say that doesnt he.

All im saying is surely we didnt need this sort of negative attention :D our club has always been respected for showing class in all situations.

My level of respect for Bartel does not change one bit but surely they didnt need to do this :D
We all have our moments SLC.;) And no he doesn't have 'to say that'. I've never had much time for Nixon but I'd have thought the last thing he needed was to have this revisited as he tries to get the train wreck - his life - back on track. Therefore he would have every right to have adopted a different attitude.

Point taken SriLankanCat although I'd rather them blowing off steam and acting like kids like this than ending up as witnesses for the prosecution and or defense!
The pics are hilarious and I really don't have much sympathy for either of the individuals being parodied given the way they conducted themselves this year, but SLC makes a good point - on reflection, perhaps it is borderline given that Duthie is obviously a seriously screwed up and damaged person.

But if the worst "post GF player behaviour controversy" Geelong faces is Twitter fallout over Jimmy in a school dress (as distinct from players ending up in police interview rooms etc), then our club culture's holding up pretty well.

As an aside, the Herald Sun trying to beat up some manufactured outrage over Tomahawk's costume is laughable. "Angered security guards"??? I don't even ... What the? I also cracked up at a commenter on the HS article getting his/her knickers in a twist over Scarlo's getup: I quote verbatim: -

"Hannibal Lectar [sic]? So making fun of psyciatric [sic] patiants [sic] is funny? Lift youre [sic] game Geelong."

Errr no - it's making fun of fictional serial killers. Some people go looking for things to be offended by, I swear.

Ok, So Neil Balme needs to tell the players to get the drugs out, women need to be abused, and rocks thrown at cars. For goodness sakes what sort of world are we in. We can't celebrate Christmas as we might offend someone. People get over it.

H. Lecter is in Madam Tousaud's in the UK. Is that not offensive?
I. Evans was convicted of a crime. Hawkins was not having a go at any other stupid security guards.
Bartel took the piss at a character that many others have as well.

Barassi is a fossil.

What the does the media want. The players to be driven to secret locations, and they have no opportunity to run their reports and earn their advertising dollars.

Well done to the geelong boys. Hope we can have a joke. otherwise we are all better off dead
abuse women

Its only the media trying to make it a big deal oh and neil mitchell. On twitter and on the HS website nearly all the comments were from people who saw the funny side of it. As charlie pickering just said its satire, dave hughes added the only thing disturbing is how good jimmy looks as a school girl.

What a fantastic Mad Monday!!! Sure, a few people will have a whinge but if that's the 'worst' they got up to, you don't have too much to complain about. Great stuff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how some of them put so much effort into it. Scarlo's obviously, Dasher's, Shannon's dyed hair, Boris.

Scarlo's going to have something big planned for his last one next year. :p

986428-geelong-mad-monday.jpg

[/URL]

They see me rollin'
They hatin'

Have a look at picture 5 Mad monday pics
Is the red one Mitch Brown ?
The yellow one is unmasked in picture 13 [beside Kim Duthie] but I'm not sure who it is.

Great Mad Monday pics of your boys. :thumbsu:
Who is the young fella crossing the road in a Bulldogs polo shirt and wig?
I assume he is suppose to be McCartney (or Callan Ward)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mad Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back