Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

im still waiting to hear from Mr Mediocracy

If we dont hear from soon, ill try and play my game later tonight then advance.

I sent him a PM on the weekend, nothing back yet. Dont know if anyone else still needs to play.

Evening all. I deeply apologise for not being online or even on here lately but I haven't had time to scratch myself the last few weeks with work and having to head interstate a few times etc for family.

Unfortunately work is going to screw my chances over the next month or so and I won't be able to jump on regularly to play or commit to games and the last thing I want to do is stuff everyone playing in the comp. I was looking forward to winning the Super Bowl.

If anyone needs any muck around games etc to practice or just kill time out of season games and I'm online just send an invite.

Again I apologise for the last few weeks and withdrawing.

I’m due to play Carl Hooper tonight but it’s only pre season.

If Mr Hooper is alright to progress to Week 1, that’s fine by me.
yeah im absolutely rooted.. big day for me.

advance...

..ill be pissed if i get some bullshit injuries tho haha*

*won't matter anyway. I'll just do a GG and edit some of my shitty players to mid 80s. if neckbeard can do it we all may as well

and neckbeard to face the madden tribunal for his bullshit
You cant edit players ratings can you? if someone does that thats some bullshit and should be stripped of the 5 best players on the team.

You cant edit players ratings can you? if someone does that thats some bullshit and should be stripped of the 5 best players on the team.
They're just making shit up. You can't edit that stuff.
All I did was change players numbers as I posted last night all the info, didnt hide anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today

If Carl Hooper and Jatz dont want to play tonight then if Blacky has made his final 2 cuts i could advance in the afternoon
I'm up for playing mine this afternoon if Jatz is free... I've managed to make it through pre season wit 1 injury by playing my backups the full game. imma be pissed if we sim it and my starters pick up some of those bullshit shoulder tears lmaoo

Jatz im free at 4:30pm melb time

I'm up for playing mine this afternoon if Jatz is free... I've managed to make it through pre season wit 1 injury by playing my backups the full game. imma be pissed if we sim it and my starters pick up some of those bullshit shoulder tears lmaoo

Jatz im free at 4:30pm melb time
I'm not going to be on until quite a bit later than that. Probably 8pm at the earliest.

Up to you - Caff is already out anyway so I'm not too concerned with the injury curse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back