• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading the start of this thread - everyone was worried about lopsided divisions and getting an easy run to the playoffs thanks to bulk CPU games lmao
I think it's great

Pissed I lost, but it's good to know that it won't be a cake walk for people

Riggy may even hang around

wtf

I'm bring every player on a blitz and they keep running it

If you want the CPU to score. go punt return/block they audible into a pass. But some times the wide open WR will drop it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just reading the start of this thread - everyone was worried about lopsided divisions and getting an easy run to the playoffs thanks to bulk CPU games lmao
NFC south the real winners here
Less CPU games :D

I only have three people on my schedule....aussiedude in week 3, blacky in about week 7 or so, and licoriceallsorts in about week 8 or so.

Also, despite a losing effort, the Bengals key players on O and D are at the or near the top of the stat leaderboards.

McCarron 273 yards about 5th. Mixon 57 yards rushing from 19 atts, about 5th. AJ Green 140 yards leading the league. Burfict 2 sacks and 6 tackles.

Next game, will play the CPU with more respect and should boost those stats if I come away with a big win.

I only have three people on my schedule....aussiedude in week 3, blacky in about week 7 or so, and licoriceallsorts in about week 8 or so.

Also, despite a losing effort, the Bengals key players on O and D are at the or near the top of the stat leaderboards.

McCarron 273 yards about 5th. Mixon 57 yards rushing from 19 atts, about 5th. AJ Green 140 yards leading the league. Burfict 2 sacks and 6 tackles.

Next game, will play the CPU with more respect and should boost those stats if I come away with a big win.
week 11 for us

Im going to limp into the week 3 game. Im just hoping my injuries from week 1 including starting DT and 3 members of starting OL are not going to miss games.

If im without my OL i might start Taysom Hill against Dirty Bird, just so he doesnt kill Rodgers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4

Back