• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

People wont necessarily use all 20 seconds left after picking a play. But getting to the LOS, and making a few adjustments, never have the time to do so with the A.C.
It makes a difference if the clock is ticking

More seconds left on the clock after the play

Are we allowed to make trades with CPU controlled teams? I would vote "no".

In the meantime, if anyone has 80+ OVR LT's and RT's they'd like to trade me, PM me.
Of course you can. There is no negotiation involved and regulated by the CPU

Of course you can. There is no negotiation involved and regulated by the CPU
I just reckon "no" because if/when we find more people to take over cpu teams, they'll be upset to see star players from their teams taken in trades. But if you're all fine with that, then so be it.

I just reckon "no" because if/when we find more people to take over cpu teams, they'll be upset to see star players from their teams taken in trades. But if you're all fine with that, then so be it.
You want to do a CMF where people can't trade?

The game regulates the evenness of trades and I don't have a problem with it.

Teams will be vastly different after a season (draft and FA) anyway. People will be fine. Most don't care too much about their teams

You want to do a CMF where people can't trade?

The game regulates the evenness of trades and I don't have a problem with it.

Teams will be vastly different after a season (draft and FA) anyway. People will be fine. Most don't care too much about their teams
It's cool then. On with the show!

It's cool then. On with the show!
I get where you're coming from. Just don't want to take away one of the best parts of franchise mode.

Want people to have the freedom to mould their team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting
As I always am ;)
But I'm done with trading. Got what I wanted, and let go what I could afford to let go.
Now own picks 3 and 15 in next years draft, and then jump to 5th 6th 7th rounders.
Can get two big playmakers next draft on what is already a pretty loaded roster.
Was stacked at QB with McCarron and Driskel -- actually going to start with Driskell :D

As I always am ;)
But I'm done with trading. Got what I wanted, and let go what I could afford to let go.
Now own picks 3 and 15 in next years draft, and then jump to 5th 6th 7th rounders.
Can get two big playmakers next draft on what is already a pretty loaded roster.
Was stacked at QB with McCarron and Driskel -- actually going to start with Driskell :D
That's only projected picks, GG

This trading is going to cause me problems haha. I don't know the Titans list well enough so don't know who I want to pull the trigger on.

Does the CPU offer trades up?
Only if you put someone on the block

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4

Back