• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

no, because its not stored on the HDD. its linked to your account and only accessed over the internet. and you cant change it into a offline franchise.
****ing spewing.

So what benefits other than not taking up storage space are there of playing a solo franchise on cloud?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

******* spewing.

So what benefits other than not taking up storage space are there of playing a solo franchise on cloud?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There isnt, Cloud is only really for online franchise.

and since with Ps+ all saves back up on the PS Cloud severs there is no reason to have a sole cloud franchise. so if you had a solo offline and your PS4 HDD failed it would still be on the PS+ cloud servers.

Found the league but have to enter a password
Invite finally worked this time. so you should have one now.

If you pick the Lions lucky you, first up is Cockliff38 and the unbeaten Bucs. You also get to play GG.exe and his Bungles. and finish week 17 against my Packers for a chance at a Wild Card. if i win this week and you lose i might clinch the North.

decide to take a few more risks this week. and i end up throwing a 50-burger on the Browns.
Rodgers 28/34 376yds 5TDs long of 66yd TD. also 5 rush for 54yds and 2TDs.
Jordy Nelson had 161 and 2TD's including the 66yd TD.

Browns didnt score till the final 2 mins. they scored a TD, first play of the next drive they strip my RB. i hold them to a FG.
They also had a 50yd FG fall short.

Invite finally worked this time. so you should have one now.

If you pick the Lions lucky you, first up is Cockliff38 and the unbeaten Bucs. You also get to play GG.exe and his Bungles. and finish week 17 against my Packers for a chance at a Wild Card. if i win this week and you lose i might clinch the North.

Sweet mate I'll jump on tonight and accept it. Yes the pickings are slim and the Lions have some big holes.

decide to take a few more risks this week. and i end up throwing a 50-burger on the Browns.
Rodgers 28/34 376yds 5TDs long of 66yd TD. also 5 rush for 54yds and 2TDs.
Jordy Nelson had 161 and 2TD's including the 66yd TD.

Browns didnt score till the final 2 mins. they scored a TD, first play of the next drive they strip my RB. i hold them to a FG.
They also had a 50yd FG fall short.
Vertical is always the way to go :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet mate I'll jump on tonight and accept it. Yes the pickings are slim and the Lions have some big holes.
I'm probably NA tonight but could do tomorrow after 7.30? If not Friday night or Sunday anytime.

Word of warning - have a go at a random H2H before our game. The lag in online H2H is tricky, particularly when it comes to kicking

I'm probably NA tonight but could do tomorrow after 7.30? If not Friday night or Sunday anytime.

Word of warning - have a go at a random H2H before our game. The lag in online H2H is tricky, particularly when it comes to kicking

I'm on leave mate so just about always available.

Yeah the lag when goal kicking sucks. When playing 17 v mates we never kicked for goal just went for the 2 points post TD lol.

I have very high expectations for my QBs. A specific gameplan. It's not easy being a qb in my system.

But I'm running out of options in free agency.
If the trade deadline hadn't passed I'd help you out and trade you Chase Daniel and Corey Coleman for AJ Green.

Oh well maybe next season

Okay invite accepted and scrolling through teams. Some cracking teams left may be a late change here.
00Stinger wanted KC next season, so if you could pass them. every other team is fine.

We dont have anyone in the NFC East and i think that division title is wide open, if you want a division all alone for now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4

Back