Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is slowly crushing my soul :(

Lost 35-28 to the Cards. Two INT’s in the Red Zone. First on the first drive of the game (got to stop throwing across the middle). Second one with 17 seconds to go with me on their 4 yard line - TE bobbles the catch and it gets picked off.

Mariota 344 yards, 3 TD’s, 2 INT’s. Caff 63 yards rushing from 8 runs.

Second game in a row where I just can’t stop anything on D. Both Johnson’s went out injured early in the game - their 3rd string RB comes on and runs for 140 yards ffs.

I’m also really ****ing sick of the opposing QB never missing a throw. Palmer was 16-19 and 220ish. Off the back of Watson basically doing the same. Meanwhile my WR’s drop basic passes.

Lost 35-28 to the Cards. Two INT’s in the Red Zone. First on the first drive of the game (got to stop throwing across the middle). Second one with 17 seconds to go with me on their 4 yard line - TE bobbles the catch and it gets picked off.

Second game in a row where I just can’t stop anything on D. Both Johnson’s went out injured early in the game - their 3rd string RB comes on and runs for 140 yards ffs.

I’m also really ******* sick of the opposing QB never missing a throw. Palmer was 16-19 and 220ish. Off the back of Watson basically doing the same. Meanwhile my WR’s drop basic passes.
The game seems scripted with INTs in the red zone.

Does your head in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’m also really ******* sick of the opposing QB never missing a throw. Palmer was 16-19 and 220ish. Off the back of Watson basically doing the same. Meanwhile my WR’s drop basic passes.
Intersperse your D calls between Cover 3 and Cover 2 Man. And throw a blitz in every 2nd play. :thumbsu:

Just leaving work now mate unfortunately

Will be home circa 20
Cool. Let me know when your ready to go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The worst is when you are under pressure so the throw is a little high, the WR has to jump to grab it. the CB takes his legs out and then the ball pops up. the 2nd defender to come gets a easy INT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst is when you are under pressure so the throw is a little high, the WR has to jump to grab it. the CB takes his legs out and then the ball pops up. the 2nd defender to come gets a easy INT.
Ugh, yes!

Honestly, I don’t mind an INT when I’ve made a bad read/throw but the ones where they just bobble up are annoying. They never seem to happen for me, just always against.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4

Back