• NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm good to go in about 10?

GG 00Stinger - sorry about the pause in the second Q. Partner was being lame
All good.
Bradys passing threw my defence out.
Well played, your one of the very few people that have been able to get their run game going consistantly agaist me. Mainly because your good/great passing game threw me off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll have to have a loonagain to see how to do it. Still finding my way about
I think i would just need to kick you from the league and invite you again.

if you dont want to change till after the playoffs thats fine.

31-0 in the 3rd lol. Did you dip out on the connection?? Got booted for some reason.
you didnt get to finish the game. i was going to advance after it was done. It will save for you to pick up tomorrow.

All good.
Bradys passing threw my defence out.
Well played, your one of the very few people that have been able to get their run game going consistantly agaist me. Mainly because your good/great passing game threw me off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The guy in the backfield helped! Him coming out of the wildcat was pretty deadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just need to ask. and commit to playing games against BOTH CPU and User teams

Cheers. As I mentioned yesterday, I'll be in hospital overnight early next week so I wouldn't be able to play games next week until Thursday night at the earliest (to take into account some recovery time at home). I'm also on fairly late (9.30pm AEDT at the earliest) so I couldn't commit to any H2H games before that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4

Back