• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was moving the ball in the air reasonably well. The pick 6 was a horrible pass inside his 5, returned for a longggg TD - 14-point swing orherwise it’s a one possession game with 3-4 mins left.

The decisive factor was his random AF running game. His oline kept pancaking me and I couldn’t set the edge, even though I knew what play was coming

Sounds like I need to go back to airing it out next game.

Who needs balance :p

Did we progress? As in, am I due to play the 9'ers now?
Yep

All human vs human games are done, just waiting on all human vs CPU games now.

Sounds like I need to go back to airing it out next game.

Who needs balance :p
I've noticed in our 2.5 games the team with the most offensive yards loses... the key to winning the #DirtyCock match-up is less yards, so maybe tweak your gameplan to punt on first down?

Apologies for last night. The bride had control for Netflix. Unfortunately there was no chill.
All good mate - we just skipped ahead to the following week and I took the W from our game, which seemed reasonable considering I was up a couple of scores. Think you've got a CPU game this round so play at your leisure

I've noticed in our 2.5 games the team with the most offensive yards loses... the key to winning the #DirtyCock match-up is less yards, so maybe tweak your gameplan to punt on first down?
Well
You've been kept to less than 2 'tds in each game
So once I hit 14 that's it?
Punting begins?

All good mate - we just skipped ahead to the following week and I took the W from our game, which seemed reasonable considering I was up a couple of scores. Think you've got a CPU game this round so play at your leisure

Come on mate I was going well lol. Yeah I wasn't too fussed when I jumped on quickly then. Estate especially after I got done by the Bears.

@ Colts TNF

Game was tied 7-7 when EA went down last night

Came back up this arvo... they were in the RZ. Got the sack and then force the FG.

Half time

drove down after half and went up 13-10, then they blocked the XP and returned it for 2, 13-12

Hilton had a big TD to put them up 20-13.

4th quarter and I have the ball, 5 mins left.

4th & 20 from my own 36. I figure it's basically now or never.

Call to punt but then they have no guys blocking the gunners outside. So I audible to a fake and hit Brandon Langley with Riley Dixon for the TD, only had to beat the returner. 20-20

Get the ball back with 2:10, on my own 6.

CJ Anderson has a 94 yd TD on the first play of the drive.

I then stop them on 4th, kick a FG.

Win 30-20. For some reason now the score says it was 30-18

Brady only had 5 completions. 0 TD's, 1 INT.

Von had 1 sack. Needs 3 more for the record in the last 2 games.

But BOG was CJ Anderson.

He had 15 carries for 250 yds and 3 TD's.

Navorro Bowman is out for 6 weeks with the MCL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CJ Anderson stats (not including week 1 where i tanked and was running backwards with him on plays in order to lose):

106 carries, 766 yds, 8 TD's, 0 fumbles.

He also missed 5 games with injury.

So extrapolate that to a 16 game season and you have:

1,532 yds, 16 TD's, 7.23 YPC
Play the bears and then talk to me.

Mixon vs Bears -- 25 carries 1 yard

first series of the game i lose my Nickle CB. fractured arm out 8 weeks. Now to look at FA CB's to see if i put him on IR.

my first off series i fumble the ball as i throw. no review. i look at the play the arm was going forward, ball just past my ear when it came out.:mad:

get a BS INT on the first series of the 2nd half. the LB boosted across 5m to undercut the WR.

Won 42-23

Seattle win 45-37 v Rams.

Russell Wilson 23/27 for 340 yards & 2 Tds. 5 rushes for 37 yards & 2 Tds.

Rams scored 16 points in the last 10 seconds to make the score respectable

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4

Back