• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

GG.exe Mr Mediocracy have you worked out a time yet?

Mr Mediocracy if you dont work out a time with gg for tonight, it will either be a Force win for GG. or you put on auto pilot. You had all weekend and were playing other games, made no attempt to play GG. and i want the playoffs started on Thursday or Friday.

Don't Ben a dictator
Gg wouldn't care if he got a loss
He's the type which would want a fair chance
He'd be happy with a sim without the forced win.

I dont want to be the bad guy. im just annoyed that he hasnt even made a token effort to try and play his game over the weekend.
Its holding up the league. i just want to keep it moving.

If there is no time set up to play tonight by 10pm im going to advance to week 17.
Lions are out of the playoffs, and GG still has a shot at the AFC 2 seed, also could fall to the 5 seed.

I dont want to be the bad guy. im just annoyed that he hasnt even made a token effort to try and play his game over the weekend.

If there is no time set up to play tonight by 10pm im going to advance to week 17.
Lions are out of the playoffs, and GG still has a shot at the AFC 2 seed, also could fall to the 5 seed.
Just forward to week 17 earlier so we can start our games tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You going to be able to play tonight gg
I've been online on PSN since 8:45 waiting for the usual "after 9" availability. Waiting for him to appear online (and not on Lego Marvel Avengers)

If it gets to 11pm and we havent started, then advance imo.

You just want me to be the bad guy like luke dont you.
It's probably fairest to force the win in my favor. I've been online Saturday from 4pm to 11pm. Then all day Sunday from 9am to 11pm. Then waited Monday 9-11pm (after we'd PM'd). I don't like getting cheap wins, would RATHER actually keep waiting and play the human (win or lose). But IF, only IF, everyone is so antsy to advance, then i reckon a force win is fairest. Not booting or auto-piloting Mediocracy. But in THIS week's circumstance, a force win is fair.

Unfortunately life takes precedents over gaming and it's was the 6 year old on Lego Avengers.

I'm on now and available to play.

Unfortunately life takes precedents over gaming and it's was the 6 year old on Lego Avengers.

I'm on now and available to play.
Thats fine. Next time if you could post a little more and let people know you are busy, or dont have control of the PS4.

When can you play week 17 against me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4

Back