• NFC South

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else having trouble with the server dropping out tonight?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
i had my game against Mr Mediocracy drop out 4 times today. still havent finished.

It wasnt internet dropping out on either side since neither of us lost connection to PSN

i had my game against Mr Mediocracy drop out 4 times today. still havent finished.

It wasnt internet dropping out on either side since neither of us lost connection to PSN

Yeah ive had mine drop out 3 times. Seems to be ok now hopefully

Thanks for the game Blacky, way too good.

Not going to lie, absolutely hate playing online due to the lag. Just takes all the fun out of it. Can’t do basic things - even trying to pick a play becomes a giant pain. It’s not why I lost but it does take the fun out of the game for me.

Thanks for the game Blacky, way too good.

Not going to lie, absolutely hate playing online due to the lag. Just takes all the fun out of it. Can’t do basic things - even trying to pick a play becomes a giant pain. It’s not why I lost but it does take the fun out of the game for me.
It didn’t show mate

You looked really good and Caff was giving me fits. sorry about the end, was trying to pump up LFs stats

It didn’t show mate

You looked really good and Caff was giving me fits. sorry about the end, was trying to pump up LFs stats
Haha thanks. Had the Caff big run but didn’t do too much else outside of that. The INT was a bit lazy of me, should have seen that.

All good on the LF front haha. I was half tempted to keep Mariota in the pocket for Bosa ;) did he get there in the end?

Haha thanks. Had the Caff big run but didn’t do too much else outside of that. The INT was a bit lazy of me, should have seen that.

All good on the LF front haha. I was half tempted to keep Mariota in the pocket for Bosa ;) did he get there in the end?
He tied

Ngakoue actually ended up with 21 sacks on the season too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** this game. Scripted bullshit.

Server drops out about bloody 4 times. One game im up by 10 in the last and doesnt save.

Then i hit the post with a 40 yard field goal to tie the game and go to ot.

First play in ot Wilson gets sacked and injured.

Then i have my punt blocked and Arizona pick up the ball and run for a game winning td.

Bullshit

**** this game. Scripted bullshit.

Server drops out about bloody 4 times. One game im up by 10 in the last and doesnt save.

Then i hit the post with a 40 yard field goal to tie the game and go to ot.

First play in ot Wilson gets sacked and injured.

Then i have my punt blocked and Arizona pick up the ball and run for a game winning td.

Bullshit

That sucks. hope wilson is ok

That sucks. hope wilson is ok
Doesnt really matter now.

Looks like ill get Dirty bird in the first round. He destroyed me last time we played. The only person i have been non competitive against and was hoping to avoid

Looks like ill get Dirty bird in the first round. He destroyed me last time we played. The only person i have been non competitive against and was hoping to avoid

Run the Wild Cat all game.

you would get the 6 seed. not Dirty Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4

Back