ripitup27

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2005
Your Place
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Chapman Express
Anyone here NFL converts based on the Madden games?

I've always been slightly interested in NFL and my mates have constantly told me I have to have at least one Madden game in my collection. Yesterday I got Madden 11 and was up until 2am playing it...just lost track of time.

I haven't got a friggin clue what I'm doing on the field half the time...I'm trying to learn...but I find myself getting more pumped scoring a touchdown than what I do scoring a goal on Fifa.

Genuinely concerned that my social life, which has been pretty full on recently, might take a hit because of this game.

Madden 11

This thread is anything and everything to do with madden 11 please feel free to add to this thread as you see fit

Re: Madden 11

It might just be my but is there an awful lot of injurys when you play your first year of franchise. I think over 50% of my starting roster was injured wether it be for one play or 2 weeks or the whole year.

Be a Pro any better in '11 than '10?

Hated that in '10 I either had to sim through the time when I was benched, or play as the rest of the team - Just want to play as my guy and watch the rest when I'm not on the field.

90% sure you could do this in '09 and have no idea why they wouldn't leave the option there. Anyone know how it is for '11? Cheers.

Be a Pro any better in '11 than '10?

Hated that in '10 I either had to sim through the time when I was benched, or play as the rest of the team - Just want to play as my guy and watch the rest when I'm not on the field.

90% sure you could do this in '09 and have no idea why they wouldn't leave the option there. Anyone know how it is for '11? Cheers.

I know how you feel i used to do the same thing. But the be a pro mode has not changed from 09-11. The only differences is in 10 and 11 you could play as a rookie. From 09-11 the only overall part of the game that has changed is the gameplay itself. And the madden moments everything else stays exactly the same( oh and the roster updates but only if you have an internet conection which i assume most pople do).

Remove this Banner Ad

Madden 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back