Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a very ugly game.
Look I'm staying up for at least the next 90 minutes so if the servers come back on I'm happy to get the game in tonight.
Yeah you can tell i haven't played in like 5 releases. My passing is atrocious. Then it changed my kicking style and it threw me off for the PAT.
Yeah I'll give it 30 mins. Otherwise will take me into midnight lol

Let's lock in 8.30 Adelaide time tomorrow? Sorry lads, we got almost a half in before servers went down

Servers are back up if you want to give it a crack now?

Too easy Chewy316 . Well done mate.
Stick drift absolutely killed me. Everything was jagging hard left. Wouldn't have mattered. Too good 👌

I'll be ****ed if I can use that kick metre lol

Cut some of the errors out and you'll be fine.
Allow for a slight delay when you're using the kicking meter online.

Sorry about being a dick on the last play there.

Cut some of the errors out and you'll be fine.
Allow for a slight delay when you're using the kicking meter online.

Sorry about being a dick on the last play there.
Yeah I'm gonna have to look at tutorials. Can't figure out if you press it once for accuracy, then again for distance, or just press it once and hold it down. Just let me use the old school one FFS .

Woke the young bloke up on one play. It stick drifted Lamar hard left 10 yards and he got sacked and injured. Was fuming lol

Yeah I'm gonna have to look at tutorials. Can't figure out if you press it once for accuracy, then again for distance, or just press it once and hold it down. Just let me use the old school one FFS .

Woke the young bloke up on one play. It stick drifted Lamar hard left 10 yards and he got sacked and injured. Was fuming lol

Hahaha, my wife wasn't enthused by my antics in the first game we played before the servers got cut and left the room before we played our final matchup.

With the kicking meter you just hold it down once and then release. No two touch button pushing. Very straight forward to use.

How to pass.....tap for air ball, press and hold a little for medium height, press and hold a lot for bullet pass. If you hold LB/L1 down while pressing the pass button you put even more air under ball.

The placement mechanic is.....after pressing the pass button, use the right stick to position the ball up/down/left/right within the small circle around the receiver. Theres a setting for how big that circle is....bigger circle for more variance of placement, small circle for less. Ive got it at small circle because the big circle is way too much for the subtlety of moving the right stick around....more wildly inaccurate passes happen.

Maybe look at a medium circle later

Oh sorry...kicking meter....

Move and try to hold the left stick into desired position -- left/right for direction, but also up/down for height of kick.
Press and hold button to fill up the power bar -- dont hold too long itll go past max and back to minimum power, but dont let go too soon itll be less power.

The punting is more complex than kicking....you have more options pre-kick -- choosing an afl style kick for coffin corners, or hang time, or a torp for distance ...i cant remember off the top of my head, but the options can be chosen by either using the d-pad or pressing Y/∆ or RB/R1. There should be a little modifier menu that you bring up like you do for defensive adjustments or audibles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back