Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Steelers down 14-0 after 1 qtr, rally to win 24-17 thanks to Fields 3 pass TDs.

Run stats look a bit more realistic (apart from the broken tackles....but its the only way to remedy the horrible collision system).

Chewy316 post here when youve finished your game so i can advance

Well what week are we up to? Because I played week 2 a few nights ago.

If we are up to week 3 I'll play tonight once I get home - have had a date night with the missus.

Well what week are we up to? Because I played week 2 a few nights ago.

If we are up to week 3 I'll play tonight once I get home - have had a date night with the missus.
Yeah it's week 3 action. Raiders vs CPU Panthers. You're the remaining unplayed game. Just let me know here when done so I can advance tonight as wont be back home till tomorrow night.

Yeah it's week 3 action. Raiders vs CPU Panthers. You're the remaining unplayed game. Just let me know here when done so I can advance tonight as wont be back home till tomorrow night.

Just finished my game. Ready to advance now.

32-26 win in OT v the Patriots

Had 37 seconds to get the length of the field to score a game tying FG with 1 second left on the clock

Got the ball first in OT. Third play McCaffery who spent 2 quarters off injured Had a game winning 60 odd yard walk off rush

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Game winning F/G to beat the Bills.

I might have finally figured out Field Goals, Punts can get stuffed! I keep holding it down too long and punting it llike 30 yards.

Henry out for 4 weeks, Saw Dalvin Cook on the F/A and it said his salary was 230K.

Then i realised as I hit sign that it was actually 2.1Milly :straining:

I'll play my game tonight and advance tonight or Sat morning if everyone's played by then
I think everyone has played so you can advance now

Unless EA servers are suddenly down
Yeah just saw that.

****ing annoying, they seem to be down heaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week prior.....Steelers beat Colts 34-13. Fields 2:1 197 passing and 1 rush TD and over 100 rushing yards.

Before we put Anthony Richardson into the blue tent (serious shoulder injury) we picked him off and also picked off Flacco.

Steelers not without injuries either. Had to make some FA additions and a trade that was on the table as well as cut 4 players (was over 53 after taking a couple guys off IR).

Lol wtf?

Never seen this before
bb7862c54a91100139329e5602fc3ad9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back