Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m basically free every night except Thursday this week so happy to do it when your free.
From what time each night?

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate, was about to jump on and the Young bloke kicked off. I'll be on shortly
Very good game by you. I couldnt do anything offensively. Steelers win 20-18 but if not for the lag the two missed PATs wouldve reulted in 20-20 and off to OT.

Actually you wouldve won....two missed PATs and a missed chip shot FG vs one missed PAT by me
I thought maybe you sympathy missed a FG for me 😅

I just can't get the kick online, the slight lag throws me, this is my first lot of games online gotta get the hang of it. 2 missed PAT and a missed FG, then The squibbed punt then put you in great position for your first TD (i think it was)

Same issue as when I played chewey too, just dumb passes, 4 INT 🤦‍♂️ was lucky to be close i reckon. You were stiff with the injuries at well

Big play by you to stop the 2pt conversion. Good win mate congrats! Nice close game 😊

I thought maybe you sympathy missed a FG for me 😅

I just can't get the kick online, the slight lag throws me, this is my first lot of games online gotta get the hang of it. 2 missed PAT and a missed FG, then The squibbed punt then put you in great position for your first TD (i think it was)

Same issue as when I played chewey too, just dumb passes, 4 INT 🤦‍♂️ was lucky to be close i reckon. You were stiff with the injuries at well

Big play by you to stop the 2pt conversion. Good win mate congrats! Nice close game 😊
I couldnt stop King Henry, you are very good at running the ball. I suck at it still, and/or youre mich better than me at defending the run, was just running into brick walls

Previous maddens never used to be this bad with the lag in online games. I think we should all look for a setting in the main menu where we prefer performance over graphics/lighting, and removing overlay stat graphics and such....because it helps reduce lag in EA FC 25 and I'm guessing it's the culprit too in Madden 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back