Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

If on the off chance she is still alive and this bloke can lead investigators to her the sad thing is the people who have her you would think would very quickly dispose of any evidence fairly quickly if they felt like the net was closing on them.

Whilst they say unrelated charges they would likely be using them as leverage for information

I was hoping the kidnapper was only a woman that wanted a daughter, but unfortunately it looks like it could be a child predator. I recon the case will be solved by the end of the year. Hopefully she's safe somewhere but as the days go by it's look less and less likely.

I was hoping the kidnapper was only a woman that wanted a daughter, but unfortunately it looks like it could be a child predator. I recon the case will be solved by the end of the year. Hopefully she's safe somewhere but as the days go by it's look less and less likely.
if he claims he saw her, I hope she is not being kept somewhere for sinister uses :(

I'd say its almost certain that if she was alive up until recently, that she is now dead.

Thanks media.

Well if you were a predator in possession of her, and all this information was out in the press including a potential eye witness... what would you do with her? There's really only one logical option unfortunately.

Well if you were a predator in possession of her, and all this information was out in the press including a potential eye witness... what would you do with her? There's really only one logical option unfortunately.

True. The media is the real enemy in this case. Though lets all hope not!

Nah the 'enemy' is the guy/gal/group that kidnapped her.

But the media, in their thirst for money, have essentially just destroyed any chance of getting her back alive imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah the 'enemy' is the guy/gal/group that kidnapped her.

But the media, in their thirst for money, have essentially just destroyed any chance of getting her back alive imo.

Aren't the detectives also to blame since they're releasing the info??

They would have done this for a reason. They will be monitoring reactions from certain individuals they are watching. Surely they wouldn't just blab this to the media without a plan. Would they ????
Well we could only hope not. I still think in situations like this, they should have arrested him and then taken him in for questioning without releasing info to the public.

It's a sad sad story. If they find her what will she have been through. As a parent I can't even imagine what her parents are going through

Definitely. Most parents would go crazy if they lost their kid for a day. These parents have been without their daughter for 6 years. I really wouldn't know how to cope in their position.

They would have done this for a reason. They will be monitoring reactions from certain individuals they are watching. Surely they wouldn't just blab this to the media without a plan. Would they ????

With Rupert Murdoch and his fondness for jeapordising investigations through illegal wiretapping (as well as deliberately crossing multiple moral and ethical lines in the way he sources information and rigs elections) the cops may not have had much choice.

Plus in times like these I believe the media is measured in what they release and more often than not would bow to the police in what they can and can't say
Especially in the UK..they have become very restricted etc now since The News of the World incident etc

With Rupert Murdoch and his fondness for jeapordising investigations through illegal wiretapping (as well as deliberately crossing multiple moral and ethical lines in the way he sources information and rigs elections) the cops may not have had much choice.
very hard with tight laws in the UK now

Ok, well hopefully they've already contacted the maltese police and are tracking the guy.

Cause if any reasonably intelligent guy was in that situation, she'd be dead by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back