Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I think it was a little foolish of BS to make the claim he did (even if he does have video evidence of visits) because the body is unlikely to have been buried in such close proximity to the place she went missing. There was too much activity and focus. It's more likely at a place like Budens implicated for various reasons. Pat Brown has even identified certain back dirt roads to places she thinks are likely at that location.

BS should not be baiting the McCanns, there is nothing to indicate they did anything really bad.
I understand BS emailed a swag of other people, including CW and CB's lawyer. He should let the Trial of CB run its due course. He also sounds a little narcissistic, although I do agree on one point. The Smith sighting is bogus.
I do think some unusual things occurred between May 1st and May 3rd. I can't really put my finger on it!

BS should not be baiting the McCanns, there is nothing to indicate they did anything really bad.
I understand BS emailed a swag of other people, including CW and CB's lawyer. He should let the Trial of CB run its due course. He also sounds a little narcissistic, although I do agree on one point. The Smith sighting is bogus.
I do think some unusual things occurred between May 1st and May 3rd. I can't really put my finger on it!

Yes its an interesting approach to bait them especially when you'd have to say that a burial site in close proximity to PDL would be unlikely because of the media attention at the time. How would they do that if they did?

The two incriminating things about Smithman is the level of confidence of the family members that it was GM AND the fact the daughter described the man as wearing beige shorts with buttons down the leg on the outside. I've posted a picture of GM here some time ago wearing exactly that style of beige shorts with buttons.

I love wearing quality shorts but I can honestly say I've never bought a pair with buttons on the outside of leg spaced down the leg. Unusual and because they are, somewhat incriminating being a match to the testimony of the daughter.

Yes its an interesting approach to bait them especially when you'd have to say that a burial site in close proximity to PDL would be unlikely because of the media attention at the time. How would they do that if they did?

The two incriminating things about Smithman is the level of confidence of the family members that it was GM AND the fact the daughter described the man as wearing beige shorts with buttons down the leg on the outside. I've posted a picture of GM here some time ago wearing exactly that style of beige shorts with buttons.

I love wearing quality shorts but I can honestly say I've never bought a pair with buttons on the outside of leg spaced down the leg. Unusual and because they are, somewhat incriminating being a match to the testimony of the daughter.
So where were these shorts with buttons bought? locally where many people could have bought the same style shorts ? (tends to happen in touristy areas, or even at kmart or big w etc... amazing how many people have the same decor, clothing, kitchen utensils etc because they shop at the same place.) or some obscure place where only GM could have bought them?

So where were these shorts with buttons bought? locally where many people could have bought the same style shorts ? (tends to happen in touristy areas, or even at kmart or big w etc... amazing how many people have the same decor, clothing, kitchen utensils etc because they shop at the same place.) or some obscure place where only GM could have bought them?

Yes possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back