FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Me watching Alyssa shitting on about her child and her issues with Duncan

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I last spoke to him just prior to Christmas and it's legit. Has since moved to Sydney and they are living together.

Fair enough hope it does work they do seem good together despite being boring for the show lol

How often does Bronte go on about gaslighting? You can tell that it's a big word for her and she feels smart saying it, so uses it at every opportunity. A bit like me at uni using "inextricably linked" in every essay
My go to phrase to try and work into as many contexts as possible was "lest prolixity induceth disgust within the reader." I read it in Albert Stanburrough Cook's translation of the Bishop Asser's biography of King Alfred the Great.

Asser basically starts going on about some ancient Saxon adage about how women shouldn't be trusted with power to explain why some event involving a woman was seen as a bad omen or something, then drops that line about how he could go on about the history but is choosing not to. I don't really know why looking back but I found it one of the most hilarious things I'd ever read, such a modern 'quippy' sensibility to something written hundreds of years ago in a stuffy historical text.

Reading back on this before hitting post it has little to do with post I'm replying to, and I fear my prolixity will induceth disgust within the reader.

MAFS’ psychologists screening applicants.

goalkeeper GIF

An ex MAFS producer said on Reddit a couple of weeks ago that they get through the screening because it is easy enough to act sane for a few minutes with a shrink. It isn't until they start filming that they realise just how ****ed some of them are.

Poor dunc. Hes the most normal, level headed guy in the shows history and gets paired with her. You arent the only parent in the world sweetie

An ex MAFS producer said on Reddit a couple of weeks ago that they get through the screening because it is easy enough to act sane for a few minutes with a shrink. It isn't until they start filming that they realise just how ****ed some of them are.
Right. Reality tv finding nutters for public consumption isn’t a thing which dropped with the second ever reality TV series ever

Poor dunc. Hes the most normal, level headed guy in the shows history and gets paired with her. You arent the only parent in the world sweetie
Him and Sandy could have been the 'sweetheart' pairing for the show. Relatively level-headed lady with some self esteem issues who is legit on the show to meet someone, and a super patient understanding guy also on the show seemingly for genuine reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back