FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

AAQWhiW.img

Apparently Carolina and Dan start seeing each other and then ask to continue the experiment together, and that’s what causes the walk out. Feel bad for Dion if that is the case. Seems like a great bloke

I'm not sure I'd go so far as 'great bloke'.

He's very real estate.

But he doesn't seem like a fundamentally horrible human being unlike a number of the others.

What was Mitch's line to camera again?? About him not wanting to say it in front of the idiots.

I wanna thread title it.
'She's saying now that she doesn't feel good enough. She's never brought that up with me, yet she's bringing it up in front of all these idiots on the couch. And it made me look like the bad guy. I haven't done anything to make her feel that way, it's just ridiculous. So I will take some time off the relationship, call it there for a few days and then see how I feel.'

'She's saying now that she doesn't feel good enough. She's never brought that up with me, yet she's bringing it up in front of all these idiots on the couch. And it made me look like the bad guy. I haven't done anything to make her feel that way, it's just ridiculous. So I will take some time off the relationship, call it there for a few days and then see how I feel.'

He could make his point better but I understand where he's coming from

What do you mean, that he’s fake or up himself? Seems like a genuinely good person to me

Just likes to come in once a day for a drive by. Dino probably not everyone’s cup of tea but at he’s trying, he’s not a creep like Twisties nor does he do naked handstands.

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back