Magnificent win but.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
"Yellow & Black"
What a fantastic, gutsy, morale boosting win by the boys yesterday. I was so proud of them. My little 6yo was chuffed with richo kicking 7. We played smart footy. Full credit to frawley and the boys. They've copped a lot of crap and have responded in the best possible way. I take my hat of to them.

But let's move on to this weeks game. The bulldogs are a much improved side and they will be very keen to do well particularly to stick is up browny. Thoughts on the game? Who's likely to come in? Unchanged lineup perhaps is the go?

Out: Gaspar
In Morrison

Would probably keep Bowden in the side...

The biggest question this week is how we come up after a 6 day break and a very tough game in tough conditions..
We only have to come out a little flat and off our game and we are in trouble...

Originally posted by Harry Bosch
Out: Gaspar
In Morrison

Would probably keep Bowden in the side...

The biggest question this week is how we come up after a 6 day break and a very tough game in tough conditions..
We only have to come out a little flat and off our game and we are in trouble...

Gaspar Dropped or injured? Didnt have much game time yesterday did he?

How did coburg go this week? Morissons form??

The questions that I can think of that have to be asked this week are.

Does Fleming automatically return after two good games before being injured or does he return via Coburg?

Does Tom Roach need a full game at Coburg?

With Richo back in do we need both Weller and Schulz in the side or do we bring in another small?

Originally posted by kretchy
The questions that I can think of that have to be asked this week are.

Does Fleming automatically return after two good games before being injured or does he return via Coburg?

Does Tom Roach need a full game at Coburg?

With Richo back in do we need both Weller and Schulz in the side or do we bring in another small?

should be just one change next week.
fleming for weller.

cheers!

How bad was Fleming's calf? This usually means a matter of weeks on the sidelines.

I would be in favour of Roach going back to Coburg. He is only a kid getting a taste and there is no point burning him out now.

Problem is that Coburg didn't play over the weekend and so there is no immediate form to promote someone on.

Weller actually moves OK across the ground and so can double as a running player.

The match committee may take the view that there is no need to change a winning side. Not unreasonable.

Yeh agree about roach he has gotta go back. I wanna see zantuck back in there we need some more versatility and i also wanna see morrison get a run.

In: Morrison, Zantuck
Out: Roach, Weller

Originally posted by wrennyboy
Yeh agree about roach he has gotta go back. I wanna see zantuck back in there we need some more versatility and i also wanna see morrison get a run.

In: Morrison, Zantuck
Out: Roach, Weller

yeah like that...wondering whether both morrison and shultz can fit in same side though...love to see Tuck get a run ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Magnificent win but.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back