Ben Reid:

[YOUTUBE]eZysO2vc6Qg[/YOUTUBE]

Chris Dawes:

[YOUTUBE]CNIy0VlBiXY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]aBMgAWKRxtU[/YOUTUBE]

Brad Dick:

[YOUTUBE]PMKynnRs6s0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CGcmZj7gJ78[/YOUTUBE]

hey footy freak...your 'going the distance' is sensational...I love the Rocky soundtrack and it is a perfect match....spine tingling....graet stuff

hey footy freak...your 'going the distance' is sensational...I love the Rocky soundtrack and it is a perfect match....spine tingling....graet stuff

Cheers Pennym :thumbsu:

It actually turned out well but TBH, it should have......you've got Rocky music which is awesome any time with highlights of the greatest day for the club in a long time + a reminder of how hard it was to get there!

But it did come together well......getting the bits to match up was the tricky bit....you want certain things at certain times in the music so a lot of cutting clips is required.

The commentary tops it off nicely! There was some good calls during the plays so it helps make it more enjoyable!

I've added what i think is the best bit of commentary i've heard in a long time and is in the vid to the bottom of my sig! :)

Thing is, being at the game...I was still a quarter away from feeling that way LOL!

The other thing i picked up is if you listen to Lee Mathews during the Shaw smother incident.

You have to listen closely coz Dennis is quite loud but he is as excited as i have ever heard him in the commentary box! He doesn't usually get fired up, even in big plays but you could tell he was impressed like few other things have impressed him on a footy field!

It really was such a massive play! You hardly ever see anything like that at any time in our game. Sometimes when another player is really close by and the forward doesn't notice them you see occasionally but to see a guy running flat out from 40-50 meters away with no hope of stopping the goal and keeping on going and doing that was just insane!!!

For it to happen in a GF when they were yet to score and getting put to the sword was a thing of amazement and beauty!

The reverse angle with the whole area 95% saints fans is awesome!!! They are all up already coz it was a guaranteed goal....not even they saw him coming and they were facing him, and to see their faces when they realise what has happened, to their champion captain, well it must have been demoralising for them!

No doubt in the top 10, maybe top 5 best things i've ever seen on a footy ground easily!!!:thumbsu:

Much appreciated if someone can put up the CTV time trial feature thats on the site - cant watch bigpond clips where i am. Thanks.

[youtube]67GfEkkxLS0[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67GfEkkxLS0

this is the last ctv clip i will be uploading but i will show anyone who wants to upload them how to do it. All you gotta do is go to this page http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/ctv/tabid/9238/default.aspx
Right click save as on the text area of the clip (or the highlighted area in the picture).

Screenshot2010-11-14at35608PM.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back