Media Maj cracks a ton

Remove this Banner Ad

By Guy Incognito

East Side Phoenix madman The Majestic will crack the ton this week playing his 100th SFA game, after moving around clubs and having a few season absence from the league.

The Majestic himself was surprised by the news that he was about to play his 100th game “Wait, I’ve reached 100 games? How did that happen?” A surprised Maj said to SFA reporters.

The Godzilla obsessed rando from Tasmania helped his Allies lift the State of Origin cup last season, in what was his very first State of Origin appearance in the SFA. Though Maj has said to the league he didn’t do much, which meant he didn’t really help he just showed up.

“Yeah, look I showed up I was selected, I don’t believe I did all that much. But we won, so, that’s cool.” He said.

The Majestic has played for more clubs than he wants to admit to, he’s bounced around the SFA but has seemingly found a home with the Phoenix. “I am trying to be a better player; I’ve not really done much for any of the clubs I’ve played for.” Said Maj.

Maj will play his 100th game against the Dragons, while Maj likes dragons, he prefers that the phoenix rise. “Dragons are cool, but not as cool as Godzilla. Or Phoenixes.”

The East Side Phoenix will hope to return to the winners list after going down last week in por_please_ya’s 200th game.

Congratulations on 100 games Maj!! You've helped resurrect the Phoenix and brought joy wherever you go :)

Lets Dance Godzilla GIF by Turner Classic Movies

By Guy Incognito

East Side Phoenix madman The Majestic will crack the ton this week playing his 100th SFA game, after moving around clubs and having a few season absence from the league.

The Majestic himself was surprised by the news that he was about to play his 100th game “Wait, I’ve reached 100 games? How did that happen?” A surprised Maj said to SFA reporters.

The Godzilla obsessed rando from Tasmania helped his Allies lift the State of Origin cup last season, in what was his very first State of Origin appearance in the SFA. Though Maj has said to the league he didn’t do much, which meant he didn’t really help he just showed up.

“Yeah, look I showed up I was selected, I don’t believe I did all that much. But we won, so, that’s cool.” He said.

The Majestic has played for more clubs than he wants to admit to, he’s bounced around the SFA but has seemingly found a home with the Phoenix. “I am trying to be a better player; I’ve not really done much for any of the clubs I’ve played for.” Said Maj.

Maj will play his 100th game against the Dragons, while Maj likes dragons, he prefers that the phoenix rise. “Dragons are cool, but not as cool as Godzilla. Or Phoenixes.”

The East Side Phoenix will hope to return to the winners list after going down last week in por_please_ya’s 200th game.

Imagine having to write your own Milestone Thread

The Phoenixeses are a rabble 🤭

To be fair it’s just a Maj, so it’s not an exciting person’s milestone. 😜

That and a lot of people are busy. lol.

HfrqjHn.png

Grats Maj, you go alright.

sroirraW eht nioJ

Last edited:
To be fair it’s just a Maj, so it’s not an exciting person’s milestone. 😜

That and a lot of people are busy. lol.

You deserve better

Congratulations on 💯

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the well wishes, it's been a bit of a long week so I haven't had a lot of time on Bigfooty. Big day yesterday got a fair few beers into me for the Grand Final...so was a good idea not to come post either haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Maj cracks a ton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back