Media CRACK OPEN THE BUBBLY

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wine Conglomerate is at it again.
and-yet-here-we-are.gif
that gives me an idea for a new song!
Welcome back skip, here's a song for you and the Mrs

1698058495730.png
1698058462543.png

‘Spotswood ready to unleash 245kg of Love Muscle Round 13 with the Old Boys Skipper chomping at the bit to return after serving a 12-week suspension’.
The Champaign will be pouring at Spotswood this Sunday as the OOB Team Selectors look set to pitch Tigerturbulance straight back into their starting XX Round 13.

The 245kg of Love Muscle was a sensation S35 being awarded the All-SFA and Premiership Captain for the season – but he suffered a false start in S36 when he was sent off after round 1 for ‘Dangerous Recruiting’ and ‘Careless Team Sheet Administration’. Turbo received a barrage of penalty’s, despite the evident lack of intent; in a judgement which divided opinion.

View attachment 1838118
'Tigerturbulance has cut a lonely figure the last 12 weeks watching his team from the Grandstand'
Now, he is available for selection again the Old Boy’s Coach Bob "Snake" Plissken is set to unleash him against the Coney Island Warriors after weeks of the formidable qooty player straining at the leash and wreaking havoc behind the scenes. ‘He’s a menace in training because he’s so good, he's everywhere and into everything,’ said the coach. ‘Turbo’s incredibly committed and diligent, as you'd expect from the really, really top end player that he is. He’s chomping at the bit and we're delighted for him that he's back and raring to go. I don’t think he will hold much back. He is all-action. He’s fit as a fiddle and that’s the way he plays; multiple actions in games where he affects the game on both sides of the qooty. ‘I think we’ll get the best of Tigerturbulance by him getting straight into it from the start. We’re absolutely delighted to get him back. It has been tough for him being 12 weeks away from the game, but he’s reacted really well, sucked it up and got stuck into his training with a renewed vengeance.'
View attachment 1838117
'Full of Roids & Rage Turbo is set to unleash carnage on the opposition'
Old Boys Vice-Captain Elton Johns Wig painted a similar picture of Tigerturbulance as a fired-up force of nature, primed for a comeback, adding: ‘I don’t think there is too much revving-up that Turbo needs to do anyway – he is pretty much 100 per cent every time you are out there training. I am sure he has got a bit of frustration at not being involved and I am sure he can’t wait to show what he can do and get out there with the team.’

The return of this world-class asset means the Old Boys season is back on track to take out the wooden spoon and the Spotswood faithful have something to smile about now after what has been a ‘turbulant’ start to their season.
1698412639304.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Media CRACK OPEN THE BUBBLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back