Scandal Majak Daw arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

indeed, the Swans never stood down Micky O did they? Though IIRC, in his case allegations were made without charges being laid.

Not exactly the same thing because Mick'o only got brought into it After the whole thing had been "settled"

O'Loughlin name only came into the picture when it was found he paid a sum of money to her confidentiality agreement.

supposedly Mick'O was present but didn't rape her. Yet she only named Borgoyne, Heuskes in her police interviews O'Loughlin was never mentioned as being at the park despite her having met and recognising him earlier in the night.

In any case as I said early the swans weighed it up decided that the sibling of a woman involved in an alleged rape making claims in a newspaper about O'Loughlin was not sufficient enough a reason to stand him down.

The club still gets chided over it and is frequently cited as an example of How AFL rape cases are treated.

This combined with Milne and the cover up is why there most certainly is a case to stand major down. Particularly as charges have now been brought to bare.

In a way north are lucky that they aren't a high profile club and daw isn't a top player, if this was say boomer Harvey it would be nuts right now, let alone if it was Travis cloke.

Not exactly the same thing because Mick'o only got brought into it After the whole thing had been "settled"

O'Loughlin name only came into the picture when it was found he paid a sum of money to her confidentiality agreement.

supposedly Mick'O was present but didn't rape her. Yet she only named Borgoyne, Heuskes in her police interviews O'Loughlin was never mentioned as being at the park despite her having met and recognising him earlier in the night.

In any case as I said early the swans weighed it up decided that the sibling of a woman involved in an alleged rape making claims in a newspaper about O'Loughlin was not sufficient enough a reason to stand him down.

The club still gets chided over it and is frequently cited as an example of How AFL rape cases are treated.

This combined with Milne and the cover up is why there most certainly is a case to stand major down. Particularly as charges have now been brought to bare.

In a way north are lucky that they aren't a high profile club and daw isn't a top player, if this was say boomer Harvey it would be nuts right now, let alone if it was Travis cloke.
Right, your recollection is better than mine on that case. Rape is such a murky situation, you'd hate to excuse a rapist ; equally hate to see someone tarred with that label when they were unfairly accused.

Right, your recollection is better than mine on that case. Rape is such a murky situation, you'd hate to excuse a rapist ; equally hate to see someone tarred with that label when they were unfairly accused.

I'm personally not stating one way or another wether any of these players should be stood down, I only made the case for Majak being stood down, it is reasonable to stand him down in this situation but it's not a requirement.

Fact is having not stood him down much like the Swan's cop shit with Micky'o, North will now have to put up shots about having a rapist play for them.
there's nothing that can be done about it now, it's how it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Majak Daw arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back