Make an argument that Judd is not the dirtiest player in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
certainly not 'hysterical' to believe Judd had sinister intentions based on the evidence.
Hysterical to claim he intended to dislocate the arm and is the dirtiest player around and should be kicked out of the league... etc etc etc etc

Mate i am done with this because you do not have enough knowledge to argue about this properly, i know you think you do and that is the most frighting part.
Anywayyyyyy... SRP board or ban from main board? You decide.

Hysterical to claim he intended to dislocate the arm and is the dirtiest player around and should be kicked out of the league... etc etc etc etc

I think we can point to many posts on both sides that are embarrassing (eg your quote) I just object to the idea that Judd had sinister intentions (perhaps very sinister) should be dismissed out of hand.

I don't think it was an accident.

Intended to cause him a bit of momentary pain or discomfort as happens in many tackles in footy, not injury. And I don't think the whole object was to cause pain, just a shade above disregard for the possibility.
In other words the same intentions to Wellingham's, the difference being only one of them chose a regular way of doing it and had the guts to admit it?
Makes your statement about me 'not getting it' even more hilarious.

Judd says he had no intention of hurting anyone. Wellingham said he intended to harm, but not break anything. Why should we believe Wellingham but not Judd?

Take it further: If you killed someone, would it make a difference if you said you wanted to hurt someone but not kill them?
*Face palm* If he wasn't trying to hurt him then what do you think he was doing Chief?

In other words the same intentions to Wellingham's, the difference being only one of them chose a regular way of doing it and had the guts to admit it?
Only one of them sent their full weight at the other player's head, yeah?

Seems to be a bit of a mix up here - every question I pose is taken as an unshakeable conviction. Chill a bit and READ what I've said instead of letting the mist of outrage fog your glasses.

Only one of them sent their full weight at the other player's head, yeah?

Seems to be a bit of a mix up here - every question I pose is taken as an unshakeable conviction. Chill a bit and READ what I've said instead of letting the mist of outrage fog your glasses.
I'm calm as it gets mate, Judd's penalty was reasonably adequate IMO.
Just find it bewildering that last night you tried to use Wellingham's admission "I didn't mean to hurt him that much" to paint him as some sort of super villain when you know fully well he didn't mean to break Simpson's jaw, just like Judd didn't mean to dislocate Adams' shoulder. Wellingham was trying to make Simpson earn it and its all gone wrong while Judd was fully aware that bending defenseless player's hand backwards would hurt like hell. Both of them knew exactly what they were doing and are now paying the price but like I said before, only one of them admitted it.

Just re-watched Judd's disgusting chicken-wing yank on Adams. What a disgrace. These cheap, cowardly shots are a blight on his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A champion player no doubt (especially at the eagles), speaks well in the media and is an intelligent man. But probably the dirtiest player in the modern era. The chicken wing on leigh adams was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in 20 years of watching the sport. I have no respect for the bloke and I think a majority of football fans feel the same.

Case in point.
luke%20hodge_246a.jpg

*I thought this was the bay.

They showed highlights of Judd from todays vfl, good lord, he looks like a 50 year old man bald, pale and thin, but the commetators said he was crashing packs winning the footy etc, just give it away Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back