Make em cry catter's

Remove this Banner Ad

betchsta

Club Legend
May 1, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
So since alot of other threads have been started about how arrogant the club & supporters are on other boards, or start threads in regards to so & so will beat geelong or if it bleeds you can kill it, i thought id go along with something along the line's of this.

So if we can hurt them can we make em cry ???

crywoldtgh4.jpg

Big men do cry and we are all the better for it (just hope it's not one of our guys doing the crying anytime this year).

Come sunday night we will see who is crying you twat!
come on hero you confident? I am.. St kilda win you owe me $100 Geelong win i owe you $50 Deal???

Unless you are obtusely highlighting his ownership of awesome consult your primary school textbooks on the meaning of basic english.

You will find that when using the word English when pertaining to the language or the inhabitants of England it is spelt with a capital E.

Cammie Mooney anyone??? :(

55322065.jpg
55321892.jpg

So since alot of other threads have been started about how arrogant the club & supporters are on other boards, or start threads in regards to so & so will beat geelong or if it bleeds you can kill it, i thought id go along with something along the line's of this.

So if we can hurt them can we make em cry ???

crywoldtgh4.jpg

F**k i hate that pic... poor prick... what thos ***** in brisbane did to him was wrong....I wonder what any of you guys would do if it happened to you ?

Also, what nobody seems to remember was how much talk there was about whether he was ready to be captain at such a young age.

He was under huge amounts of pressure only to have received what he would have known was a serious injury in his first game as captain.

He wasn't crying because he had a boo boo and it hurt. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will find that when using the word English when pertaining to the language or the inhabitants of England it is spelt with a capital E.

Cammie Mooney anyone??? :(

55322065.jpg
55321892.jpg

Unless for some reason, unknown to me, he wasn't referring to the language or inhabitants of England but was referring to english as used in ball sports, such as 9-Ball.

Also, what nobody seems to remember was how much talk there was about whether he was ready to be captain at such a young age.

He was under huge amounts of pressure only to have received what he would have known was a serious injury in his first game as captain.

He wasn't crying because he had a boo boo and it hurt. :rolleyes:

Haha whatever, who cares............

F**k i hate that pic... poor prick... what thos ***** in brisbane did to him was wrong....I wonder what any of you guys would do if it happened to you ?

um i dare say a Geelong player wouldnt be stupid enough to run back on the field when hes obviously injured, not a very team oriented move.

um i dare say a Geelong player wouldnt be stupid enough to run back on the field when hes obviously injured, not a very team oriented move.

Wasnt he running from the ground when they did that ???

Also a smart (Ballsy) Stkilda poster would post a picture of Cam Mooney crying after we went down to sydney...in 05....

This thred is silly....

Also a smart (Ballsy) Stkilda poster would post a picture of Cam Mooney crying after we went down to sydney...in 05....

This thred is silly....

yea he was trying to run off the ground... thats when they did it hence why aaron hamill went to smash both of them till he was pulled away... got i miss that guy :p

i dont believe thats a bad pic of riewoldt either... he was crying coz his team was getting beaten and there was nothing he could do not because some dog hip and shouldered him after he broke his collar bone :S

This thred is silly....

im pretty sure he ran backk to his position, which is fair game if u ask me.

Come sunday night we will see who is crying you twat!
come on hero you confident? I am.. St kilda win you owe me $100 Geelong win i owe you $50 Deal???

To me that doesn't say your confident, it says you're half confident.

Give evens or better if you really believe the Saints have a chance and the Cats fans here will bankrupt you!!

The bookies don't have the Saints at $5.25 (head to head) for nothing:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Make em cry catter's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back